Potentially water damaged inspire 1
616 1 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
STRJ25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110997 ft
United States

I received an Inspire 1 from someone who said they crashed it in a river and wanted to get rid of it. The controller works perfectly, the controller can connect to the app which can connect to the drone easily. When i turn on the drone itself, the light on the back works, the fan comes on, and the landing legs automatically lowered once. However, on the phone where you would normally see what the camera is seeing there is nothing, and it says that the battery is invalid. Also, the gimbal did not do its little calibration dance when I turned it on. I tried cleaning the battery contact points, charging everything fully, but it still always says that the battery is invalid and that it is at 0%. Any suggestions?
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there STRJ25. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Since we are having this issue and as you have said that the DJI Drone crashed in a river before it would be best to send the DJI Drone in for proper assessment. Kindly please find this DJI link ( https://dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) helpful in contacting our DJI Support Team for further assistance. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules