DJIGO update for Phantom Standard
2016 8 2015-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoffreyhewat
lvl.1

Canada

Hi ,

I just got my Phantom Standard and am able to connect from my mobile device to the Phantom's wifi network but there are no options for the standard available when I go to the DJI GO App.

Is there an update coming soon or ways around this to get to the camera view for the Standard?

2015-8-12
Use props
georgemaharis
New

United States

Contacted chat support and they just stopped responding, but basically what i understand is the app does not support the standard.  We have some very expensive paperweights right now.
2015-8-12
Use props
timricephoto
lvl.1
United States

georgemaharis Posted at 2015-8-13 07:02
Contacted chat support and they just stopped responding, but basically what i understand is the app  ...

The call center is not taking calls either, I cant connect the app to the unit. Thought it might just be me, guess not.
2015-8-12
Use props
georgemaharis
New

United States

timricephoto Posted at 2015-8-13 07:16
The call center is not taking calls either, I cant connect the app to the unit. Thought it might j ...

definitely not just you.
2015-8-12
Use props
Francese82
lvl.1

United States

For now only android with 4.1.2 can be connected to djgo App. Apple is still review and check the new Update for iPhone and iPad .
2015-8-12
Use props
Francese82
lvl.1

United States

But I don't understand why they release the Quadcopter if is no ready. I almost destroy my phone thinking was IPhone issue.
2015-8-12
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

DJI GO IOS version is under Apple's review now. It will be available in a few working days. We will try our best to push it.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2015-8-13
Use props
biiktor
New

United States

timricephoto Posted at 2015-8-13 07:16
The call center is not taking calls either, I cant connect the app to the unit. Thought it might j ...

I had the same experience. I thought it was just me. There's apparently a few of us. Let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya until DJI gets their sheets together.
2015-8-13
Use props
biiktor
New

United States

It's up. The app is up.
2015-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules