11527 45 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeriHerremans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68566 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I have code 1B070002 after the update of the Dji Mavic 3 on my DJI RC, I already did a software refresh of the drone and the Dji RC but I can't solve the problem.
Screenshot_20221102-205634.png
2022-11-2
Use props
Arcanjo81
lvl.2
Flight distance : 716407 ft
Portugal

I have the same problem. Tried to update the flysafe data but with no result. Have no idea what is this, but two points, I did not fly yet with the drone and that error appears inhouse.
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, JoeriHerremans. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to read about the error that you are getting on your Mavic 3. To better assess the issue, we need to collect some relevant data from you. For account security purposes, we sent you a PM. We look forward to your swift response. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Arcanjo81 Posted at 11-2 13:03
I have the same problem. Tried to update the flysafe data but with no result. Have no idea what is this, but two points, I did not fly yet with the drone and that error appears inhouse.

Hi, Arcanjo81. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same concern. We are here to help you. The same as what JoeriHerremans did, we suggest that you kindly do a Firmware Refresh on your aircraft. You may do so by installing the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from this link: {https://www.dji.com/mavic-3/downloads}. Once installed, connect the aircraft to a computer with a USB-C cable. Launch DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and then tap the Aircraft icon. Go to "Firmware Update" and click on the "Refresh" option. If possible, please test if the same error appears outdoors. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-2
Use props
Arcanjo81
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 11-2 14:11
Hi, Arcanjo81. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing the same concern. We are here to help you. The same as what JoeriHerremans did, we suggest that you kindly do a Firmware Refresh on your aircraft. You may do so by installing the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from this link: {https://www.dji.com/mavic-3/downloads}. Once installed, connect the aircraft to a computer with a USB-C cable. Launch DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and then tap the Aircraft icon. Go to "Firmware Update" and click on the "Refresh" option. If possible, please test if the same error appears outdoors. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your valued support.

Hello, About the refresh i have done that and the error persists. Going outside for me is not possible now, I will try tomorrow and get back with feedback.

Thank you!
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Arcanjo81 Posted at 11-2 14:15
Hello, About the refresh i have done that and the error persists. Going outside for me is not possible now, I will try tomorrow and get back with feedback.

Thank you!

Hi, Arcanjo81. Thank you for the update. We will be waiting for your feedback. Thank you and have a nice day!
2022-11-2
Use props
djiuser_pMaCxlD02qVT
lvl.2

Greece

Same error here.
2022-11-3
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145105 ft
France

Hello, problem fixed
Start up everything and get close to your wifi with the RC Pro
Once everything is turned on, on the DJI Fly homepage go to profile, then settings, then search for updates to the Flysafe database

2022-11-3
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

Check my last post ;)
2022-11-3
Use props
fansa4c25172
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2027454 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi,
Same problem here (Cine Version).
I did already refreshed the firmware and the error continues.
We are not able to fly this week but we'll be following this thread. Thanks!
2022-11-3
Use props
djiuser_ufQAK8iTsnlC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 237992 ft
France

hello friends, I removed the error loading data base fail geo awareness function degraded, I turned on the rc pro and the mavic 3 I connected the rc pro to the internet after I was on the balcony outside and in the parameters of the rc I clicked on update the database data, it updated me and it worked I no longer have the error, I don't know if that can help you, good flight
2022-11-3
Use props
zormic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2576719 ft
  • >>>
Serbia

I have the same problem after loading the update. Will DJI resolve this issue for us?

I went eagerly for the update because of one particular sentence in the description: Fixed issue: colour was abnormal in DNG photos.
A year of hell trying to fix colours in DNG files, because I use the drone primarily for the photography, just one casual sentence to describe to us that only after one year you came to conclusion that the colours are wrong?! It was obvious that they are wrong (greenish hue and over-saturation) many people complained and nothing. Not to start talking about horrible focus breathing for photography. The list is long.
Still cannot verify if the colours are fixed as promised in the FW description since November is quite grey where I live, but I will be taking first opportunity to test it, of course if I will be able to fly because of the Loading database. Geo-awareness function degraded.

And after loading the FW we have another error that we have to perform FW refresh like it is we find all the time on the world (which didn't resolve the issue, btw).
Come on DJI, we pay a lot of money for your products, so treat us with a little bit of respect!
2022-11-3
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

fansa4c25172 Posted at 11-3 03:37
Hi,

Once everything is turned on, on the DJI Fly homepage go to profile, then settings, then search for updates to the Flysafe database

2022-11-3
Use props
FlyKapture
lvl.2
France

zormic Posted at 11-3 04:14
I have the same problem after loading the update. Will DJI resolve this issue for us?

I went eagerly for the update because of one particular sentence in the description: Fixed issue: colour was abnormal in DNG photos.  

I put the resolution above before your message
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa4c25172 Posted at 11-3 03:37
Hi,

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our engineers were able to isolate this issue and a solution has been provided.  As what FlyKapture mentioned in the comment above, you need to update the "Dynamic Safety Data" from the app. Please refer to the following steps:
1. Connect the remote controller/mobile phone to Wi-Fi.
2.  Go to Camera View > Settings > About > FlySafe Data.
3. Click "Check for Updates." Update the database following the guidance.
4. After updating, the latest version code will be displayed on DJI Fly.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ufQAK8iTsnlC Posted at 11-3 03:48
hello friends, I removed the error loading data base fail geo awareness function degraded, I turned on the rc pro and the mavic 3 I connected the rc pro to the internet after I was on the balcony outside and in the parameters of the rc I clicked on update the database data, it updated me and it worked I no longer have the error, I don't know if that can help you, good flight

Hello there. Thank you for sharing your experience and we are pleased to read that you were able to clear out the error message by doing the necessary update. Please reach us here at DJI Forum if you have further inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_pMaCxlD02qVT. Thank you for notifying us about this issue. Please refer to reply post #15 for step-by-step instructions on how to resolve this error. Please keep us posted. Thank you and have a nice day!
2022-11-3
Use props
Leo J
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252822 ft
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 11-3 08:06
Hi, djiuser_pMaCxlD02qVT. Thank you for notifying us about this issue. Please refer to reply post #15 for step-by-step instructions on how to resolve this error. Please keep us posted. Thank you and have a nice day!

Unfortunately when I check for updates on the flysafe data, it gives me the message that my firmware is up to date. At the same time the error message is still there. So this doesn't seem to fix the issue (at least not for everybody).
2022-11-3
Use props
Leo J
lvl.1
Netherlands

FlyKapture Posted at 11-3 05:43
Once everything is turned on, on the DJI Fly homepage go to profile, then settings, then search for updates to the Flysafe database

Doesn't work for me. It says that the firmware is up to date.
2022-11-3
Use props
OPTIMUM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4136909 ft
Netherlands

i just got a error "Geo-awareness function degraded. Fly with aution(Code: 1B070001)". what to do now?
2022-11-3
Use props
zormic
lvl.2
  • >>>
Serbia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-3 08:00
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our engineers were able to isolate this issue and a solution has been provided.  As what FlyKapture mentioned in the comment above, you need to update the "Dynamic Safety Data" from the app. Please refer to the following steps:

Apparently what I wrote before does not qualify for an answer...

Anyway, what your engineers isolated as an issue and provided the (obvious) solution simply does not work! We've all tried it on the spot, I am certain of that...

What's next?
2022-11-3
Use props
Arcanjo81
lvl.2
Portugal

djiuser_ufQAK8iTsnlC Posted at 11-3 03:48
hello friends, I removed the error loading data base fail geo awareness function degraded, I turned on the rc pro and the mavic 3 I connected the rc pro to the internet after I was on the balcony outside and in the parameters of the rc I clicked on update the database data, it updated me and it worked I no longer have the error, I don't know if that can help you, good flight

I can confirm, the key is to wait to total gps lock (white) and then update.
2022-11-3
Use props
Arcanjo81
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 11-2 15:37
Hi, Arcanjo81. Thank you for the update. We will be waiting for your feedback. Thank you and have a nice day!

I have solved mine, I have updated both drone and rc through the assistant in the pc. Next I have waited till gps signal lock goes white and then i have clicked update on the database. That did it to me. I have not tried yet outside, but the behaviour is already different. Now even if I don´t have total gps lock, the warning no more states "loading database failed", it only says, "GPS signal weak, geo-awareness function degraded" which is normal I believe.
Thank you for the help!
2022-11-3
Use props
Rubberke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 797333 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I have the same problem... Is there anything we can do?
I reinstalled the firmware, tried to update database ... Nothing worked for me....
E6D10C32-8DDC-40D9-9A43-834ED024C20D.png
2022-11-3
Use props
JoeriHerremans
lvl.4
  • >>>
Belgium

dissolved
2022-11-3
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

JoeriHerremans Posted at 11-3 12:52
In the meantime I have tried everything nothing helps, meanwhile I have also lost all my log data from the drone.  I'm sick of those updates now.  last time i couldn't calibrate my imu anymore.  I hope this gets resolved soon and I don't have to wait weeks.

... this worked for me too!!!   
2022-11-3
Use props
Leo J
lvl.1
Netherlands

Arcanjo81 Posted at 11-3 10:33
I have solved mine, I have updated both drone and rc through the assistant in the pc. Next I have waited till gps signal lock goes white and then i have clicked update on the database. That did it to me. I have not tried yet outside, but the behaviour is already different. Now even if I don´t have total gps lock, the warning no more states "loading database failed", it only says, "GPS signal weak, geo-awareness function degraded" which is normal I believe.
Thank you for the help!

Same here, I solved it. The key is apparently to have a gps lock, you have to be outside to do it.
2022-11-4
Use props
frank1962
lvl.1
Flight distance : 821768 ft
Netherlands

Arcanjo81 Posted at 11-3 10:31
I can confirm, the key is to wait to total gps lock (white) and then update.

yes that did the trick
2022-11-4
Use props
DJ Dennis - The Swedish Menace
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326673 ft
  • >>>
France

Same problem here on my Mavic 3 Cine after the update. I’ve tried the solution to update the fly safe database but no luck the problem persist. The drone had captured at lest 5 satellites with RC Pro being in contact with my local Wifi (fiber) . My conclusion is that the latest firmware upgrade have degraded the safety of using the drone and should be dealt with asap. I’ve attached pictures of fly safe database upgrade (already done before) and the fault message that persists. No wonder people have reported strange behavior of their drones. I’m also one of the 1000 people that signed the petition to have the SDK for all the Mavic 3 series as previous drones (mavic 2 pro) for me to use with DroneDeploy
0DF0EAF4-2D6E-4EB4-9775-4C72FED3923E.jpeg
9BBCB3CF-5DBE-43E6-B6A2-CDF24ACA0403.jpeg
2022-11-5
Use props
JoeriHerremans
lvl.4
  • >>>
Belgium

DJ Dennis - The Swedish Menace Posted at 11-5 05:13
Same problem here on my Mavic 3 Cine after the update. I’ve tried the solution to update the fly safe database but no luck the problem persist. The drone had captured at lest 5 satellites with RC Pro being in contact with my local Wifi (fiber) . My conclusion is that the latest firmware upgrade have degraded the safety of using the drone and should be dealt with asap. I’ve attached pictures of fly safe database upgrade (already done before) and the fault message that persists. No wonder people have reported strange behavior of their drones. I’m also one of the 1000 people that signed the petition to have the SDK for all the Mavic 3 series as previous drones (mavic 2 pro) for me to use with DroneDeploy[Image]

You must have at least 8 Satellite, and indeed wifi then update database.  It didn't work for me the first time either, but I didn't give up and now everything is solved.
2022-11-5
Use props
Dennis D-DRONE MEDIA
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

JoeriHerremans Posted at 11-5 06:25
You must have at least 8 Satellite, and indeed wifi then update database.  It didn't work for me the first time either, but I didn't give up and now everything is solved.

Hi there and thank you for your answer. I tested It again after having at least 12 satellites and good to fly. Then the FlySafe update worked, but when you went back to the regular navigation window you still had a message saying that you had to do the FlySafe update (again). I had to completely restart the app for the message to dissapear. Now everything seems fine.... but I have not flown with It yet.
2022-11-6
Use props
Dennis D-DRONE MEDIA
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

DJI Tony Posted at 11-3 08:00

Hi there and thank you for your answer. I tested It again after having at least 12 satellites and good to fly. Then the FlySafe update worked, but when you went back to the regular navigation window you still had a message saying that you had to do the FlySafe update (again). I had to completely restart the app for the message to dissapear. Now everything seems fine.... but I have not flown with It yet.
2022-11-6
Use props
JoeriHerremans
lvl.4
  • >>>
Belgium

Dennis D-DRONE MEDIA Posted at 11-6 02:16

It is true that after the update you will get a message again but the code is 1B07001 which will always disappear automatically when there are enough Satellite.
20221104_210910.jpg
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JoeriHerremans Posted at 11-6 02:23
It is true that after the update you will get a message again but the code is 1B07001 which will always disappear automatically when there are enough Satellite.

Hi there, JoeriHerremans. Thank you for the update. We are pleased to hear that the issue has been resolved. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Arcanjo81 Posted at 11-3 10:33
I have solved mine, I have updated both drone and rc through the assistant in the pc. Next I have waited till gps signal lock goes white and then i have clicked update on the database. That did it to me. I have not tried yet outside, but the behaviour is already different. Now even if I don´t have total gps lock, the warning no more states "loading database failed", it only says, "GPS signal weak, geo-awareness function degraded" which is normal I believe.
Thank you for the help!

Hi, Arcanjo81. Thank you for the confirmation and for sharing your very helpful advice. We are glad that you've found a workaround to have the error fixed. Please let us know if you have e further inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dennis D-DRONE MEDIA Posted at 11-6 02:22

Hi, Dennis D-DRONE MEDIA. Thank you for keeping us updated! Please continue to keep us posted on your next flight. Happy flying!
2022-11-6
Use props
zormic
lvl.2
  • >>>
Serbia

FlyKapture Posted at 11-3 05:44
I put the resolution above before your message

Does not work for me. Tried that immediately. I still have the message appearing, no matter to what I do...
2022-11-13
Use props
Fulmo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 177516 ft
Germany

I had the problem too. The update is only loaded when DJI RC is connected to the drone and Wifi and enough satellites are detected. And that's where the problem is! Pretty much no one flies within range of his wifi and on the road the controller has no connection to the internet. A permanently useful solution is to set up a Wifi hotspot on the phone and connect the DJI RC to this hotspot.

However, it would be better if DJI would extend the app so that you can manually set a coordinate to load the GEO updates when needed. Every sensible drone pilot prepares its flights. Geographical information and restrictions are part of it.
2022-11-20
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Fulmo Posted at 11-20 10:15
I had the problem too. The update is only loaded when DJI RC is connected to the drone and Wifi and enough satellites are detected. And that's where the problem is! Pretty much no one flies within range of his wifi and on the road the controller has no connection to the internet. A permanently useful solution is to set up a Wifi hotspot on the phone and connect the DJI RC to this hotspot.

However, it would be better if DJI would extend the app so that you can manually set a coordinate to load the GEO updates when needed. Every sensible drone pilot prepares its flights. Geographical information and restrictions are part of it.

Same problem for me.
2022-11-20
Use props
w71F8SwJHWNh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1813383 ft
  • >>>
Austria

djiuser_ufQAK8iTsnlC Posted at 2022-11-3 03:48

worked for me too. Thanks
2023-1-5
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules