Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woobisah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1702457 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://www.walmart.com/ip/4PCS- ... R7Y-O2Z2/1905238361
I was not expecting anything out of these props other than the color and honestly I was more worried about them being from Walmart (China) and falling out of the air.

But when I started flying I quickly noticed that it wasn't so much of a high Soprano screeching sound, but more of a Tenor/Alto screeching sound now.

I asked my wife and son and they both quickly said it was alot quieter now too.  I'm trying to dig up my decibel meter that I used for when I was into Home Theater speakers to test, but so far can't find it.

Side Note:  It felt a bit more in control too, like I was able to be lower in the throttle as well, but another thing I need to test as well.

Avata.jpg

2022-11-2
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

yikes:  https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804580131795.html
im going to mix red and blue
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Woobisah. Thank you for giving out these interesting information about these propellers for the DJI Avata. Just a friendly reminder that it would be best to use a genuine propeller on your DJI Avata for compatibility and reliability purpose. DJI do not recommend to use a 3rd party propellers. Propellers are main components of the drone that should not be taken for granted when flying. In addition, using 3rd party propellers might cause damage to your DJI drones when when in use and might void the warranty of your DJI Avata as well. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-11-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2022-11-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 11-2 19:54

Nice price for props also.    Red and blue should  make for an interesting combo.
2022-11-3
Use props
Woobisah
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 11-2 19:54

I saw those too, but didn't feel like waiting until January to save a few bucks.  I'm wondering if they are all the same too, so I can't say that those particular ones would be quieter.  I can only vouch for the ones that I posted.  FYI:  I got mine in less than a week from Walmart, even though they are clearly from China
2022-11-3
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Woobisah Posted at 11-3 04:38
I saw those too, but didn't feel like waiting until January to save a few bucks.  I'm wondering if they are all the same too, so I can't say that those particular ones would be quieter.  I can only vouch for the ones that I posted.  FYI:  I got mine in less than a week from Walmart, even though they are clearly from China

good deal, sounds good.  i always fly on my original props as long as i can until i find a need to replace them.  that way i know for sure if there is a difference.   should be january by then.
2022-11-3
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

They look great, but I'll wait for Master Airscrew to come through.
2022-11-3
Use props
Woobisah
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Going to do some more testing this Saturday as I fly with my friend and he has the original props, so I'll be able to test a bit more.
2022-11-3
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool, thank you for sharing.
2022-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now