Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Controller Pink power light and 2 middle lights blinking
3333 13 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kiwicolin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1179885 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was having trouble upgrading the firware on my DJI Remote (with the screen) it wouldn't work.
I held down the Home button and Powered up, now I'm in some kind of a mode and I can't figure out how to restart the controller normally, it always shows pink and the 2 lights flashing on power.
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Kiwicolin. Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with the Remote Controller. To further assess the situation, can you please provide the exact model of the remote? Some controllers that have a screen on them are Smart Controller, DJI RC, and DJI RC Pro. Also, please let us know how did you run the update. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-2
Use props
kiwicolin
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

It’s the DJI controller. The light gray one.
I have reset to factory settings, but it’s still showing pink power light and I’m unable to bind it to any drones.
2022-11-2
Use props
fans8bb9b82f
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

It the DJI RC
2022-11-2
Use props
arriagamarte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364229 ft
United States

Im having the same issue...

Please help!
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

kiwicolin Posted at 2022-11-2 16:03
It’s the DJI controller. The light gray one.
I have reset to factory settings, but it’s still showing pink power light and I’m unable to bind it to any drones.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still experience the said issue? Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software on the link below and please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? If you could provide us a short video showing the issue that would be very helpful so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

arriagamarte Posted at 1-26 07:54
Im having the same issue...

Please help!

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm what RC are you using? Is it DJI RC or RC Pro? Can you please send us a short video showing the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-13
Use props
djiuser_UaO7FAtFQYev
New
Germany

I am having the same issue. Also when I am trying to update the remote, it stops at 78% and then fails. It stops at the installing phase. I already did a factory reset.
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_2fezpvYB5Fhb
lvl.1
Hungary

Same here.  RC controller show pink/purple (looks blue in the photos) steady on the left and two flashing green leds in the middle.  Controller will not pair with the drone.
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_2fezpvYB5Fhb
lvl.1
Hungary

Having the same problem.  RC won’t pair while showing purple/pink light on right and two flashing middle green lights.  Any updates?

In addition it seems the battery is no longer charging and I cannot update the firmware.
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_lsEKo70Gflan
New
Flight distance : 86929 ft
United States

My DJI rc had one white and two green flashing and all I did was turn on the controller and turn it back off when you turn it off do NOT double push the power and hold it down. ONLY PUSH IT ONCE AND HOLD IT DOWN for about ten seconds. The controller will restart to a single red light and green lights will show your battery level again. Hope this helps!
2023-6-7
Use props
recot
lvl.2

Netherlands

I had this problem. Push and hold power button for ten seconds when the contoller closed. Then plug usb to PC while holding power button. It worked for me, i hope it would be helpful...
2023-7-14
Use props
djiuser_KT0iXjaf0teg
New

Malaysia

I got the same problem. I dont know how to fix this. I got pink/purple and 2 green light in the middle. So can you help me a soon as posibble please
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KT0iXjaf0teg Posted at 8-30 05:07
I got the same problem. I dont know how to fix this. I got pink/purple and 2 green light in the middle. So can you help me a soon as posibble please

Hello there. Sorry about the late response. May we know what model of the remote controller are you having a problem with? It will be better if you can also show us a video. I appreciate your patience.
2023-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules