Galaxy Tab 4 and Phantom 2 Vision Plus
1749 7 2015-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Large35
lvl.1
United States

Hey guys,

I just got a Galaxy Tab 4 and I was curious what app you're using for FPV. It say DJI Vision is only for phones and I can't find Dji Pilot in the google play store. Any and all help is appreciated. I'm running Android 4.4.2 on the tablet.

Thanks!
2015-8-12
Use props
Large35
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone know if Ultimate Flight works with it?
2015-8-12
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Vision App
* Mobile Device Support: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod touch 5
(available but not recommended: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini).
Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2, Note 3 or Android phones of similar configuration.

The DJI Vision app (for the phantom 2) was designed for smartphones and the list of devices above.
The DJI Pilot app is for the phantom 3 and Inspire 1 only.

You can download the app from the DJI support page, but although it might work, not all the features might work properly, hence why its not supported in the store for your device.

2015-8-12
Use props
Large35
lvl.1
United States

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-8-13 07:36
DJI Vision App
* Mobile Device Support: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPo ...

Thanks. I'll give it a shot!
2015-8-12
Use props
Oldman
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Large35 Posted at 2015-8-13 06:51

I use a Galaxy Tab S with my P2v+ ver3 and it work fine with both the DJI app and also with Ultimate Flight, which I thoroughly recommend.
2015-8-13
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

I use the Note 4 and the Litchi app.  Works great.
2015-8-14
Use props
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1096637 ft
United States

I have a G Tab Pro 8.4 and im using both Litchi, and Ultimate flight along with the OEM DJI app. I had phantom pilot on it as well. I downloaded it from my google account. One you log on to your google play account  on your new tab, it should have all the apps listed to install on the new one. the DJI OEM I scanned the barcode off the box and or you could go to the DJI website (on your new device) and download it from there.
2015-8-14
Use props
jwoodsp
lvl.1

United States

Large35 Posted at 2015-8-13 06:51

just went thru that , save urself a bottle of asprins and take the 'Tab" back...will not work!!!!
2015-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules