2198 7 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji-satimis
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Hi all,

I can't make DJI Mobile 3 Combo to work with Samsung S22 Ultra phone

I can pair DJI mobile 3 Combo with Samsung S22 Ultra phone on Bluetooth.  But the only features, which I can use on  DJI mobile 3 Combo, are;
1. Moving the phone up and down
2. Moving the phone side way
3. Shooting Video and Phone

I have using my finger to select all other features on screen, such as, reverting camera, selecting video/photo etc.

I have installed DJI Mimo App but it doesn't work, only pop up the screen displaying; Welcome to our  app "Dji Mimo App" with a list displayed.

Please help.  Thanks in advance.

Regards
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dji-satimis. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. After checking the mobile device that you are using on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S22 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf ). Thank you.
2022-11-3
Use props
dji-satimis
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Hi DJI-Stephen

Thanks for your advice.

I purchased DJI Mobile 3 Combo before the birth of Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.

I read other threads on Internet.  I'm not the only user of DJI Mobile 3 Combo sufferring this problem.

Mimo with S22 Ultra showing black screen
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=260708

DJI MIMO does not work on Galaxy S22 ultra
https://forum.dji.com/thread-271464-1-1.html

I have Samsung Galaxy S9+ mobile phone here and have tested it, before posting, with the same result.  I can pair them.  But the only features, which I can use on DJI mobile 3 Combo, is the same as described on my OP above.

I have to using my finger to select all other features on screen, such as, reverting camera, selecting video/photo etc.

Regards

Edit
===
1)
Samsung S9+ is on the list of "Osmo Mobile 3 Mobile Phone Compatibility List"

2)
My Samsung S6 phone worked on this DJI Mobile 3 Combo before.  Unfortunately Samsung S6 phone is not working anymore.

According to my recollection, the M button can control selecting;
Photo
Video
Timelapse
Hyperlapse
etc

2022-11-3
Use props
dji-satimis
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Hi all,

Can any folk on the forum shed me some light how to make DJI Mimo App to work on Samsung Galaxy S9+

Samsung Galaxy S9+ is in "DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Mobile Phone Compatibility List"

Please refer to attached screenshot

Thanks in advance.

Regards

screenshot_s9plus.png
2022-11-3
Use props
dji-satimis
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Further to my previous posting above.

I download the package on Samsung Galaxy S9+
1667199964974-DJI-Mimo-official-release-225929_sec.apk

Clicking it started installation but I couldn't install it -> App not installed.

I have tried several times. Deleted it and re-download it 3 times. It is still the same.

Regards
2022-11-6
Use props
Tony Mty
New

Mexico

The same with mine. It was working also on Samsuns S8+, S10+ and Motorola One Zoom but since a while with some actualization the zoom doesn´t work on any of my celular phones mentioned; in fact I have not had any cell phone fully working with DJI Mimo.
2022-12-17
Use props
dji-satimis
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Tony Mty Posted at 12-17 18:32
The same with mine. It was working also on Samsuns S8+, S10+ and Motorola One Zoom but since a while with some actualization the zoom doesn´t work on any of my celular phones mentioned; in fact I have not had any cell phone fully working with DJI Mimo.

It is very strange to me.  DJI only works on Samsung S6 here.  It can't work on Samsung latest mobile phone.

What will be the use of DJI stabilizer ?  To buy a new mobile phone to match DJI ?
2022-12-18
Use props
Rog Dog
lvl.1

Canada

Only for iPhone owners. No iPhone ya gotta buy something else that works with Android. Too bad. Looks like decent device.
3-1 17:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules