Bottom led?
934 4 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bulcsú
lvl.3
Flight distance : 712218 ft
Hungary

Hello! I can't find the Mavic 3 lower led activation anywhere. Until now, it was possible and I could add it to the also c1 or c2 button. Is it not possible now or am I the only one seeing it? Thanks for your help!
2022-11-2
Use props
ZmootheOperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187516 ft
Norway

Hm, does the new firmware already contain the C1 classification requirements...? I was hoping the C1 part was a choice. C1 requires that the bottom led is controlled by ambient light conditions and with no manual control. Also, the front leds can not be deactivated when filming.
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Bulcsú. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry for the trouble caused. Please be advised that due to the recent addition of support for the EU C1 Classification on the Mavic 3 Series, the "Auxiliary LED" and "Aircraft Front Arm LEDs" options have been aligned with the mandatory changes under European Drone Regulation. These changes include the following:
1. The Auxiliary LEDs will be turned on or off automatically during use, based on the actual environment.
2. The LEDs at the front arms of the drone will blink by default for the duration of the UAV being powered on.
You may check these links for further details: {(Forum thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 8&page=2#pid2896771)
(C1 Drone Certificate: https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... -for-mavic-3-series)}. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-4
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 11-4 09:02
Hi, Bulcsú. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry for the trouble caused. Please be advised that due to the recent addition of support for the EU C1 Classification on the Mavic 3 Series, the "Auxiliary LED" and "Aircraft Front Arm LEDs" options have been aligned with the mandatory changes under European Drone Regulation. These changes include the following:
1. The Auxiliary LEDs will be turned on or off automatically during use, based on the actual environment.
2. The LEDs at the front arms of the drone will blink by default for the duration of the UAV being powered on.

DJI Tony, I agree with that but there must be a button to turn it on or off and to work with the automatic mode. For example, if the bottom led is on by auto then ok you can't turn it off but when it is off in auto then You can turn it on or of by a button.
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Niknik Posted at 11-4 12:59
DJI Tony, I agree with that but there must be a button to turn it on or off and to work with the automatic mode. For example, if the bottom led is on by auto then ok you can't turn it off but when it is off in auto then You can turn it on or of by a button.

Hello there, Niknik. We truly appreciate your input. As this complies with C1 Classification, DJI does not have such an option at the moment. We will have this forwarded to our engineers. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules