Flight distance : 700020 ft
Mexico

+6 It's a good idea to add this features to mini 3 Pro
2023-1-19
Use props
amavib
New

Poland

+1 for waypoints and cruise control in normal video mode. Super handy for "one-man crew" content creators, to do fly-by without the need to hold controller!
2023-1-26
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

Still waiting.
2023-1-31
Use props
djiuser_T3iKE4mc9wBP
lvl.1

United States

+!!!!!1111111
2023-2-8
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2885656 ft
  • >>>
United States

+2 please. (typing extra characters to meet the minimum)
2023-2-8
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-11-3 01:49
Hello there MickeKling. Thank you for giving out these information for the DJI Mini 3 Pro with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.

+7: please add it to the nonpro version too
2023-2-8
Use props
MS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Still waiting.
2023-2-14
Use props
fansab8a056a
lvl.1
United States

Still waiting for cruise control in video mode and maps.
2023-2-25
Use props
fansab8a056a
lvl.1
United States

Still waiting for cruise control in video mode and waypoints.
2023-2-25
Use props
MartinBG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282044 ft
Bulgaria

I'd love to have cruise control function too. Please DJI, add it to this great drone!
2023-3-3
Use props
SkyCam Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1074078 ft
United States

I'd really like to have cruise control for my Mini 3 Pro and Air 2S. I'd also like to be able to yaw while using the return to home feature like the Mini 2.
2023-3-11
Use props
MS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Come on DJI, pull your fingers out.
2023-3-15
Use props
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4232851 ft
Australia

the same argument can be said about SDK
2023-3-15
Use props
djiuser_TuoMXjSMXwq5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1087867 ft
United Kingdom

Currently flying FPV with the mini 3 pro using the motion controller. Is their any way to adjust the sensitivity of the controller?
2023-6-2
Use props
MS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Still waiting.
2023-6-12
Use props
JK56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5846 ft

United States

Can become the most useful feature for Mini 3 Pro

+1 I bought Mini 3 Pro 2 day before. It would be really great if DJI can add this feature in its next firmware update! No doubt this can be very helpful for a person who is craving to create fantastic shots in Aeria photography. I humbly request DJI to include it in Mini 3 Pro model also.
2023-11-12
Use props
PUG DRONE
lvl.1
United States

+1 on all these great features.  Not understanding the hold up here as all of this is available with the Mini 4 Pro and the DJI RC2, so point being, that it's already a packaged configuration set and could be updated to the Mini 3 Pro and DJI RC during the next firmware update without any issue..

I personally don't understand DJI at times, as feature updates like this, only helps content creators to do more, allowing them to enhance their skills and abilities, which then encourages creators to "upgrade" to newer models in the DJI lineup with more confidence in their abilities and skill.

Also still waiting for RTMP Realtime Streaming from the DJI RC. Don't understand what DJI is waiting for with this already available feature on the previous model controller / phone setup..
2023-11-12
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

PUG DRONE Posted at 11-12 16:33
+1 on all these great features.  Not understanding the hold up here as all of this is available with the Mini 4 Pro and the DJI RC2, so point being, that it's already a packaged configuration set and could be updated to the Mini 3 Pro and DJI RC during the next firmware update without any issue..

I personally don't understand DJI at times, as feature updates like this, only helps content creators to do more, allowing them to enhance their skills and abilities, which then encourages creators to "upgrade" to newer models in the DJI lineup with more confidence in their abilities and skill.

they're not going to add cruise control to the mini 3 pro because they want you to upgrade to the mini 4 pro.
2023-11-12
Use props
Select_Wes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1309695 ft
United States

Yup Yup Yup another +1.  Even though they've released the mp4, give us a couple bones.
2023-11-13
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Potato mini Posted at 11-12 17:14
they're not going to add cruise control to the mini 3 pro because they want you to upgrade to the mini 4 pro.

It would be interesting to know how many people in this thread have already bought the mini 4 Pro...
2023-11-13
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

Burt37 Posted at 11-13 14:24
It would be interesting to know how many people in this thread have already bought the mini 4 Pro...

for sure. Probably alot.
2023-11-13
Use props
Steph Jant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152329 ft
United Kingdom

Good luck with that request.  I doubt you will get it because DJI want you to buy the Mini 4 Pro
2023-11-15
Use props
Vi Tiểu Bảo
New

Vietnam

+ 100 tôi cần nó!!
2023-12-28
Use props
djiuser_xk5PdX1sbhlS
lvl.1
United States

PUG DRONE Posted at 11-12 16:33
+1 on all these great features.  Not understanding the hold up here as all of this is available with the Mini 4 Pro and the DJI RC2, so point being, that it's already a packaged configuration set and could be updated to the Mini 3 Pro and DJI RC during the next firmware update without any issue..

I personally don't understand DJI at times, as feature updates like this, only helps content creators to do more, allowing them to enhance their skills and abilities, which then encourages creators to "upgrade" to newer models in the DJI lineup with more confidence in their abilities and skill.

I can tell you why this isn't happening.

DJI already has your money.  RFE (Request for Enhancements) only get traction at most companies only if there is $$$ on the line for new sales or a contract renewal.

I probably sound cynical, but I've been in the tech business for 30 years and this is just a fact of life for most companies.  Developer time costs them money...so they'd rather have them fix bugs and develop stuff for new models.  I hope I'm wrong here, but based on the length of time this thread has been open, I think I'm spot on here.
2023-12-29
Use props
PUG DRONE
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_xk5PdX1sbhlS Posted at 12-29 06:45
I can tell you why this isn't happening.

DJI already has your money.  RFE (Request for Enhancements) only get traction at most companies only if there is $$$ on the line for new sales or a contract renewal.

Right there with you.. I've been in IT for more than 30yrs myself and have experienced the same thing both internally along with vendors..

That said, 1) it doesn't hurt to ask and especially if enough users are behind it 'most' vendors will do the right thing and take care of their customers requests through a simple update.. 2) this isn't anything that needs to be designed from scratch as all of the functionality already exists with the M4P & RC2..

If @DJI were smart about it, they would look at the larger picture and want to come out as a company that continues to take care of their customers, this is the problem with too many companies these days. I also don't understand how a company like @DJI doesn't realize that there are always new people and companies that are consistently looking at exploring new technology and enhancements to their business and it's never a good thing to come across as a company that isn't taking care of their customers by essentially forcing them to continuously upgrade expensive equipment when updates could be done by simple firmware updates..
2023-12-30
Use props
Stephan Weber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 619222 ft
Germany

Many replies I read here came exactly to my mind yesterday when flying in Austria: need for constant automatic speed, and slower changes (esp  turning) in C mode
1-16 13:35
Use props
Select_Wes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1309695 ft
United States

Come on DJI.  I have no plans of getting a m4p.  I usually skip at least one iteration.  DJI's lack of customer appreciation gives me pause as to whether or no I will by another DJI product.
1-16 13:47
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Select_Wes Posted at 1-16 13:47
Come on DJI.  I have no plans of getting a m4p.  I usually skip at least one iteration.  DJI's lack of customer appreciation gives me pause as to whether or no I will by another DJI product.

Hi there.

May we know if you have had any problems before? If there is anything that we can help with, please feel free to let us know. We have sent you a PM to confirm details as well, if you don't mind, please help to check it.

Thanks in advance.
1-16 17:16
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-16 17:16
Hi there.

May we know if you have had any problems before? If there is anything that we can help with, please feel free to let us know. We have sent you a PM to confirm details as well, if you don't mind, please help to check it.

At a guess, its regarding our suggestions for the current drone at that time, any good ones are stolen and used on the next drone, one good example is, Waypoints, Cruise Control and Precision Landing, all 3 were put in as requests to be added to the Mini 3 Pro not long after the release of the Mini 3 Pro and none have been added to date yet all 3 requests were added to the Mini 4 Pro, it feels like a major kick in the teeth.

Being up front and not leaving our requests hanging as you do would be better, at the very least you could say, ''sorry, it will not be added because of (insert reason) but will be on the next drone.''
1-16 18:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules