1015 8 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
swigmofa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3258543 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not seeing any options for or notifications from the AirSense system on the M3E.
I was told it should be active on the M3E, is this a feature that will come with future firmware upgrades?
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
AirSense has been turned on by default.
May we know if you meet any problems, could you please send us a related video or screenshot so that we can confirm the details better?
Thank you in advance.
2022-11-4
Use props
swigmofa
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for replying Natalia,

There are no indications that AirSense is working. On other DJI devices that have AirSense there are options to turn it on or off and an Icon to show it is active but non of this shows on the M3E.
I will know for sure later today as I will be flying next to a busy international airport for 3 hours. I will power up my M2EA at the same time and to see when that unit alerts to aircraft in the area and take some screen shots.
2022-11-4
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2885656 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was wondering the same, and had not seen commercial aircraft on screen.. will have to take it for a spin nearby today to confirm and test.
2022-11-4
Use props
swigmofa
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

After my tests today I have found that AirSense is in fact working but it works differently to any other aircraft I own.

There are no options to turn it on or off which I feel there is going to be a need to be as the repeated message "Fly Safely" is going to get old very quickly in busy airspace.

I do like the fact it shows the altitude of the aircraft as well as distance, something that is missing from my other aircraft is the altitude which when an aircraft is 40,000ft over you pointless notifying you about the aircraft in the first place.

You can see a couple of aircraft on this image

2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

swigmofa Posted at 11-4 16:47
After my tests today I have found that AirSense is in fact working but it works differently to any other aircraft I own.

There are no options to turn it on or off which I feel there is going to be a need to be as the repeated message "Fly Safely" is going to get old very quickly in busy airspace.

Thanks for your update.
We will also forward your feedback to the relevant team and see how we can do better.

If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
(Just a kind reminder that please answer my reply directly or contact me via PM so that I can see your information in time and help you more with your problem)

Thank you again for your support.
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

gulfpre Posted at 11-4 06:15
I was wondering the same, and had not seen commercial aircraft on screen.. will have to take it for a spin nearby today to confirm and test.

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
May we know if your problem is resolved now?
If not, please tell us more details, we will do our best to help.
Thank you.
2022-11-12
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have noted that airsense works great!
2022-11-19
Use props
gulfpre