Auto Tracking
4971 5 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KYDAWG10
New

United States

I would like to lock on one subject/person/thing for like a sporting event however when I use the active track it switches from person to person.  Is there a way to lock it on ONE individual or a Basketball and then it follow that everywhere?
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, KYDAWG10. Thank you for reaching out. With ActiveTrack, the subject will remain in the center of the camera by default. There are three ways to use ActiveTrack:
1. Press the trigger once to enter ActiveTrack mode.
2. In the camera view of the DJI Mimo app, frame the subject with your finger to enable ActiveTrack.
3. In the DJI Mimo app, enable gesture control and use the gestures indicated in the “?” icon to begin tracking, take a photo, or record a video.
Please test all three methods and see if it holds out the same result.
In addition, you may also do a Gimbal Calibration and update the firmware of both the DJI Mimo app and the Osmo Mobile 6. Please keep us updated. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-4
Use props
KYDAWG10
New

United States

That doesnt answer my question.  I know how to use ActiveTrack, but i cannot get it to LOCK onto one person and not switch off.  If this is not a functionality I definitely think it should be and this would be PERFECT!
2022-11-8
Use props
fansb61b56ed
New

United States

Bumping thread. Want to know if this is possible! Hoping to track action in a hockey game.
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansb61b56ed Posted at 10-25 06:02
Bumping thread. Want to know if this is possible! Hoping to track action in a hockey game.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Mobile 6 uses ActiveTrack 6.0 which supports multi-person scenarios, it is less likely to lose a subject due to obstructions, or accidentally switch to track another person. If you encounter this issue, please send us a video sample so we can check it further. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-31
Use props
KlainMain
New

Cyprus

Have exactly the same problem. What phone are you using.
2023-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules