Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SDK release for Mavic 3 all products ?
1103 16 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aerovideos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 799268 ft
  • >>>
France

BIENTÔT 1000 SIGNATURES
Merci de signer cette pétition !

Cher DJI, Veuillez donner au Mavic 3 (Cine) l'accès au support SDK afin que les développeurs puissent accéder au drone. Cela permettra aux développeurs d'accéder au drone et de créer des fonctionnalités que vous auriez autrement à développer. Cela nous permettra de faire des prises de vue répétées au fil du temps, de planifier à l'avance, etc. Tout comme nous le pouvions avec les anciens modèles de votre gamme. Tous les modèles prenant en charge le SDK : Mini 2, Mini SE, Air 2S, Mavic Mini 1, Mavic Air 2,Mavic 2 (Zoom/Pro), Mavic (Air/Pro), Phantom 4 (Standard/Avancé/Pro/ProV2), Phantom 3 (Standard/4K/Avancé/Professionnel), Inspire 1 (X3/Z3/Pro/RAW) , Inspire 2 et Spark Alors s'il vous plaît DJI, cela permettra à vos produits d'acquérir une valeur supplémentaire pour vos clients. Au nom de la communauté des drones et de vos clients de confiance, merci

Pétition · DJI, veuillez donner le support du SDK Mavic 3 comme vos anciens drones l'ont fait · Change.org

2022-11-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

And it will achieve nothing at all.
2022-11-3
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=278533
2022-11-3
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

BIENTÔT 1000 SIGNATURES
2022-11-3
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Labroides Posté le 11-3 13:55
Et ça n'aboutira à rien du tout.

c'est sur que si on ne demande pas on à rien...merci pour votre signature

https://www.change.org/p/dji-ple ... Qlzetm5OB16nPo-0nqA
2022-11-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

aerovideos Posted at 11-3 14:29
c'est sur que si on ne demande pas on à rien...merci pour votre signature

https://www.change.org/p/dji-ple ... Qlzetm5OB16nPo-0nqA

it's sure that if we don't ask, we'll get nothing...thank you for your signature
It's certain that the petition will never achieve anything anyway
DJI will completely ignore it.

2022-11-3
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 11-3 17:25
it's sure that if we don't ask, we'll get nothing...thank you for your signature

Correct. Sadly.  I believe that the decision has been made and that is that.
2022-11-3
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Don't be so sûre for something you have no Idea, because what is sûre is that DJI know about this pétition and wish...
And if sdk will not arrive, for sure they will Lost lot of customers slowly but surely
Begining by myself  and all little drone companies who Can not buy enterprise drone because can't but one for photos/vidéo, one fo photogrammétry and one for fir inspection
2022-11-4
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Don't be so sûre for something you have no Idea, because what is sûre is that DJI know about this pétition and wish...
And if sdk will not arrive, for sure they will Lost lot of customers slowly but surely
Begining by myself  and all little drone companies who Can not buy enterprise drone because can't but one for photos/vidéo, one fo photogrammétry and one for fir inspection
2022-11-4
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Labroides Posted at 11-3 13:55
2022-11-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

aerovideos Posted at 11-4 00:34

Don't be so sûre for something you have no Idea.
I'd suggest the same thing to you.
2022-11-4
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 11-3 13:55

And you would know that why..... Something else you are an expert in I presume. Turn it around and blow in the other end
2022-11-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-4 09:10
And you would know that why..... Something else you are an expert in I presume. Turn it around and blow in the other end

Same way I know lots that an ignorant troll like you has no idea about.
https://sdk-forum.dji.net/hc/en- ... mer-level-aircraft-

2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, we are very sorry to inform you that DJI Mavic 3 does not support SDK development currently, and we have not received notice that SDK development will be added at this time. Please rest assured that we have recorded your request and provided feedback to the related department. Please check DJI's official website for the latest updates. Thank you for your support!
2022-11-5
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Labroides Posted at 11-4 01:24
Don't be so sûre for something you have no Idea.
I'd suggest the same thing to you.

Yes and it is why i try something, not speculate about what dji think or not....
2022-11-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

aerovideos Posted at 11-5 03:05
Yes and it is why i try something, not speculate about what dji think or not....

And I've seen how DJI work over the last 8 years, and how they respond to customers (they don't).
2022-11-5
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

Labroides Posted at 11-5 04:37
And I've seen how DJI work over the last 8 years, and how they respond to customers (they don't).

Lol, that's true
2022-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules