421 3 2022-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kostamilan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140705 ft
Serbia

Hello everyone,
I need help with hovering with DJI FPV.. everything is ok while flying but when i remove fingers from sticks drone still moving in the direction what is the last given.
I want to drone stop if i dont use sticks anymore. Hope you can understand my problem, thanks.
Milan
2022-11-4
Use props
kostamilan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140705 ft
Serbia

#Quick Reply Here# Dji Fpv
2022-11-4
Use props
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

Serbia ? what a low place
any how dont worry about the drone its fine. it keeps moving slightly

2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there, kostamilan. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Here is the troubleshooting you can perform:
1. Ensure that the aircraft mode is normal, i.e., the GPS signal is strong and the aircraft is in non-ATTI mode.
2. Check whether the device drift or unsteady hovering is within the hovering accuracy range. For the FPV, the accurate hovering height ranges from 0.5 to 15 m.
3. Please test if the same issue occurs on different flight environments.
4. Check the propellers and the state of the motors. Check whether any motor rotates abnormally when the propellers are not mounted.
5. Confirm that there is no magnetic interference. It is recommended to place the aircraft on level ground for IMU calibration and compass calibration.
6. Check whether the control stick is being pushed. If the stick movement is offset, the remote controller should be calibrated.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules