It doesn’t turn on after charging
761 7 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

Yesterday I got the latest updates for my Mini 3 and DJI Rc. Today I put my RC unit to charge and it doesn't turn on!!! Dji, what the hell it is? I tried to put it on charge again and with different cables - no sense((( It happened after your update
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Berhatz. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to read about the difficulties you are experiencing. To further assess the issue, may we know if the RC shows any sign of charging? If yes, can you describe the behavior of the LED lights? Furthermore, we also need to confirm the type of charger that you are using. DJI RC supports up to 15 W (5 V, 3 A) charging power. Please attempt to turn it on by doing a short press and then a long press. If you can share with us a video showing the RC's reaction to charging and turning on, we would appreciate it. We look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-3
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-3 14:41
Hi, Berhatz. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to read about the difficulties you are experiencing. To further assess the issue, may we know if the RC shows any sign of charging? If yes, can you describe the behavior of the LED lights? Furthermore, we also need to confirm the type of charger that you are using. DJI RC supports up to 15 W (5 V, 3 A) charging power. Please attempt to turn it on by doing a short press and then a long press. If you can share with us a video showing the RC's reaction to charging and turning on, we would appreciate it. We look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your cooperation.

No leds, no even sign of life. Itried different csbles and adapters, and no sense. Yesterday everyrhing was allright and now after i recieved your fucking uptade my rc turned off and thats it, it died completely! Your support team don't even know what to do
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Berhatz Posted at 11-3 14:53
No leds, no even sign of life. Itried different csbles and adapters, and no sense. Yesterday everyrhing was allright and now after i recieved your fucking uptade my rc turned off and thats it, it died completely! Your support team don't even know what to do

We are sorry for your inconvenience. If changing to other chargers and cables and charging for a long time still can not resolve the issue, please apply for an online repair service and send the DJI RC back. For the services you feedback, may we know more details? We will forward it to our teams. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-11-4
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thats strange...
2022-11-4
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

I went to the independent service center today.  They said that the power controller is failing due to the poor quality of the parts.  Once again I am convinced that DJI is no longer the leader.  For a couple of years we fought for the quality of DJI Fly, now it's even worse. You have completely lost me as a client.  I wanted to give you another chance by buying a new drone.  But all in vain!  you could not even answer me, although your employee in the support chat promised that they would contact me.  Disgusting service, now also disgusting drone quality.  I will turn to bloggers for help so that as many people as possible learn about your attitude!
2022-11-4
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-4 04:34
We are sorry for your inconvenience. If changing to other chargers and cables and charging for a long time still can not resolve the issue, please apply for an online repair service and send the DJI RC back. For the services you feedback, may we know more details? We will forward it to our teams. Thanks for your understanding.

Dismiss your teams - two days have passed, they didn’t even deign to write something
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Berhatz Posted at 11-4 13:06
Dismiss your teams - two days have passed, they didn’t even deign to write something

We sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. As we mentioned above, we would recommend you submit an online repair request.
Here is the link:
https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
Our service center will help this out.
2022-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules