1234Next >
24277 120 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eytand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 581043 ft
Chile

I've been using my DJI RC remote with my Mini 3 Pro for about a month. I went to turn on my remote today and it has no power (no lights flash when you click the power button) and the screen doesn't show anything. The unit is fully charged. DJI Support claims there's no combination of hardware buttons that can be used to reset the device and I'll just need to do a warranty replacement. I'm in the middle of a vacation and my drone is essentially useless because I can't use this fancy new remote.

Anyone know of a hardware reset option?
2022-11-3
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure of a hardware reset option but regarding the power, did you try another USB-C cable and power source to ensure the RC can charge, or is charged?
2022-11-3
Use props
eytand
lvl.1
Chile

RobZilla Posted at 11-3 14:24
Not sure of a hardware reset option but regarding the power, did you try another USB-C cable and power source to ensure the RC can charge, or is charged?

Yeah I’ve tried 2 different power sources to no luck
2022-11-3
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to hear that, hopefully DJI can answer and help with your issue then.
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, eytand. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to read about the difficulties you are experiencing. To further assess the issue, may we know if the RC shows any sign of charging? If yes, can you describe the behavior of the LED lights? Furthermore, we also need to confirm the type of charger that you are using. DJI RC supports up to 15 W (5 V, 3 A) charging power. Please attempt to turn it on by doing a short press and then a long press. If you can share with us a video showing the RC's reaction to charging and turning on, we would appreciate it. We look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-3
Use props
eytand
lvl.1
United States

It shows no sign of charging, there’s no lights on like usual. The same cable charges the drone with no problem.
2022-11-3
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

Hello friend! I have the same issue after their Last update, their support told me that it's ok, great? Ok having non working device for my money! Do you know when you drone was made? The quuality of Dji sucks ((
2022-11-3
Use props
eytand
lvl.1
Chile

I updated the firmware a couple days ago and flew the drone since then, maybe that’s the cause. What baffles my mind is there’s no way to force restart the device without sending it in.  
2022-11-3
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

eytand Posted at 11-3 15:31
I updated the firmware a couple days ago and flew the drone since then, maybe that’s the cause. What baffles my mind is there’s no way to force restart the device without sending it in.

Got it, so awful situation. I'm going to find simple rc without screen. It's more simple. And this new rc is garbage
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Berhatz Posted at 11-3 15:22
Hello friend! I have the same issue after their Last update, their support told me that it's ok, great? Ok having non working device for my money! Do you know when you drone was made? The quuality of Dji sucks ((

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
May we know how you contact our support and could you please send us the relevant number so that we can confirm your problem with them?
You can also try pressing and holding the power button for about 15s to power on DJI RC and see if it can be powered on.
If it can be powered on then, we suggest you update the firmware to the latest version. If there are still problems, please let us know.
Thank you for your understanding.

2022-11-3
Use props
Lieutenant
lvl.4
Australia

Try it without the SD card in case it has a short.
Also try holding on/off button for 10 seconds or try holding any button while pressing on/off button.
2022-11-3
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

Lieutenant Posted at 11-3 18:33
Try it without the SD card in case it has a short.
Also try holding on/off button for 10 seconds or try holding any button while pressing on/off button.

Thanks for the advice, no result. I will try to sell it for spare parts.
2022-11-3
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-3 22:25
Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
You can try to press and hold the power button for about 15s to power off DJI RC. Then power on the remote controller, and it can be powered off normally.

Our rc’s can’t turn on!!!! do you read messages?  I think you are out of touch with reality
2022-11-3
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-3 22:25
Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
You can try to press and hold the power button for about 15s to power off DJI RC. Then power on the remote controller, and it can be powered off normally.

How can it be updated without even any sign of life? No more conversation in your chat! people should see how you will solve the problem with your defects
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Berhatz Posted at 11-3 23:24
How can it be updated without even any sign of life? No more conversation in your chat! people should see how you will solve the problem with your defects

Hi, there.
Please don't worry and sorry for the typo, but the suggestions works, you can try to use our suggestions to see if your problem can be resolved.
If you still meet any problems, please let us know or you can send us your DJI RC via this link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know as well.
Thank you for your support.
2022-11-3
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-3 23:37
Hi, there.
Please don't worry and sorry for the typo, but the suggestions works, you can try to use our suggestions to see if your problem can be resolved.
Also, you can update your firmware via Assistant 2.

Can the assistant see the powered off rc?
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Berhatz Posted at 11-4 00:02
Can the assistant see the powered off rc?

Thanks for the soon reply and sorry for the confusion. Assistant 2 can not see the powered-off RC. You may need to try to press and hold the power button for about 15s to power on DJI RC and see if it can be powered on or not. If it can be powered on, you can update your firmware via Assistant 2.
If the above steps fail, please let us know.
Thank you again for your support and soon reply.
2022-11-4
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-4 02:17
Thanks for the soon reply and sorry for the confusion.
Please try to press and hold the power button for about 15s to power off DJI RC. Then power on the remote controller first. And then you can update your firmware via Assistant 2.
If the above steps fail, please let us know.

What kind of robot are you? May be it’s better to speak another language with you?
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Berhatz Posted at 11-4 02:25
What kind of robot are you? May be it’s better to speak another language with you?

Thank you for the reply.
You can try to press and hold the power button for about 15s to power on DJI RC.
1.        If you fail on this step (can not power on your controller), please send us your product.
2.        If you can power it on, please update the firmware to the latest version.
Hope the above explanation can help you with your problem.

2022-11-4
Use props
SysAdm
lvl.1

Canada

I'm in the exact same situation. My DJI RC is dead. I tried holding the power button for about 15s to power on DJI RC but no luck.
2022-11-4
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-4 02:48
Thank you for the reply.
You can try to press and hold the power button for about 15s to power on DJI RC.
1.        If you fail on this step (can not power on your controller), please send us your product.

I went to the independent service center today.  They said that the power controller is failing due to the poor quality of the parts.  Once again I am convinced that DJI is no longer the leader.  For a couple of years we fought for the quality of DJI Fly, now it's even worse. You have completely lost me as a client.  I wanted to give you another chance by buying a new drone.  But all in vain!  you could not even answer me, although your employee in the support chat promised that they would contact me.  Disgusting service, now also disgusting drone quality.  I will turn to bloggers for help so that as many people as possible learn about your attitude!
2022-11-4
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

SysAdm Posted at 11-4 07:27
I'm in the exact same situation. My DJI RC is dead. I tried holding the power button for about 15s to power on DJI RC but no luck.

Hello!  Dji save on the quality of parts, it will be easier for you to buy another drone, or try to return it under warranty.  The problem is massive in new versions from September, but DJI will never admit it
2022-11-4
Use props
fans73d93c47
lvl.1

Poland

Faced same sitiation today. Went for a vaction to mountains. Came on the top of the mountain. Take out my DJI Mavic 3 Classic. And...DJI RC did not start. At all. Black screen. Nothing happens. Vacation is ruined!!!
2022-12-18
Use props
Berhatz
lvl.4
Russia

fans73d93c47 Posted at 12-18 04:07
Faced same sitiation today. Went for a vaction to mountains. Came on the top of the mountain. Take out my DJI Mavic 3 Classic. And...DJI RC did not start. At all. Black screen. Nothing happens. Vacation is ruined!!!

Did you buy this remote together with the drone? I noticed that people have a problem only in such kits
2022-12-20
Use props
shishkaby
lvl.1

Thailand

Same issue, rc died after 6 days of using it
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

shishkaby Posted at 2-3 00:14
Same issue, rc died after 6 days of using it

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
May we confirm if your DJI RC cannot be powered on?
Thanks in advance.
2023-2-3
Use props
shishkaby
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-3 04:12
Hi, there.
May we confirm if your DJI RC cannot be powered on?

Right, I try different charges, cables - totally dead. RC was fully charged.
2023-2-3
Use props
shishkaby
lvl.1

Thailand

Berhatz Posted at 2022-12-20 02:50
Did you buy this remote together with the drone? I noticed that people have a problem only in such kits

I bought RC separately
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-3 04:12
Hi, there.
May we confirm if your DJI RC cannot be powered on?

Hi, there. Sorry for the belated reply.
1. Please try again by short pressing and then long-pressing the power button.
2. Please replace the charger and charging cable to try.
3. You can also try to press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to force power off the DJI RC, and then restart and try.
(Note: *The USB cable must be disconnected before pressing and holding the power button for 15s to power off the DJI RC.);
4. Connect to the DJI assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) for firmware upgrade & refresh.
If you tried above steps and still can not solve this problem, we recommend that you send it back for testing, here is the link to start a repair case: https://repair.dji.com/repair/in ... =brandsite&from=nav
2023-2-7
Use props
shishkaby
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-7 05:31
Hi, there. Sorry for the belated reply.
1. Please try again by short pressing and then long-pressing the power button.
2. Please replace the charger and charging cable to try.

i try all this things
rc was just replaced for a new one by warranty
but quality is horrible, n1 remote that comes with my mavic 3 pro start to loose image and rc signal randomly in 1 month after buying it.
it so strange that remote with expensive mavic 3 pro same that with cheap and old mavic 2 mini
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

shishkaby Posted at 2-9 01:17
i try all this things
rc was just replaced for a new one by warranty
but quality is horrible, n1 remote that comes with my mavic 3 pro start to loose image and rc signal randomly in 1 month after buying it.

Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you still meet problems after replacing the RC? And may we know if your RC-N1 has a problem too?
2023-2-9
Use props
shishkaby
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-9 01:38
Hi, there. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you still meet problems after replacing the RC? And may we know if your RC-N1 has a problem too?

RC is fine
I'm still have a problem with n1 and should send it to Germany and pay all taxes, but drone was bought in Swiss and Swiss no services to change it, look like cheaper to throw it away
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

shishkaby Posted at 2-9 01:52
RC is fine
I'm still have a problem with n1 and should send it to Germany and pay all taxes, but drone was bought in Swiss and Swiss no services to change it, look like cheaper to throw it away

Hi, there. Thanks for your update, we noticed you sent us an email about this problem, we will ask the relevant team to check it asap and reply to you.
2023-2-9
Use props
Adrian Illare
New

Maldives

SysAdm Posted at 2022-11-4 07:27

I have same problem. No sign of life of RC. Fully dead. I will accept any suggestions what to do?
2023-2-25
Use props
luc13137
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276880 ft
Canada

Received my mini 3 pro Tuesday, activated, did not try to fly because of winter here in Quebec, open RC controller today, in the living room to see if there's an update to do, controller fully charge screen stays black, do not see the DJI logo on white screen, I know it is open because of led lights and controller said " home point updated" brand new and already broken.
Now I hope there will be no assle to return it.
2023-2-25
Use props
djiuser_ABfhl9aTYb88
New
Flight distance : 12549 ft
Maldives

Hello All, please help!!!!
I have the same issue, my dji rc remote is not power on after full charge and latest firmware version... I fly 5,000 km to my vacation and just before going out to shoot tried my drum and found out that I am not alone.... Is there any resolution????
2023-2-27
Use props
Jivan Moulandi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61030 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello I am in the same boat, I received the Mavic 3 classic yesterday, I just managed to power up the DJI RC as the mavic 3 battery was completely flat. While charging I set up the controller and it worked fine.  I I charged up today led working and the remote look like it was charging. When I unplagged it  and tried to power it up to set up the drone, RC seemed dead no LED light no screen working nothing. I amcompletely ruined and even if I ask for a replacement no way I will receive one by Sunday the day I leave for hiolidays.  Seriously DJI I was wary of upgrading from the Mavic 2 Pro but I was like nah this product are good! aaargg frustration at 100%
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Adrian Illare Posted at 2-25 09:29
I have same problem. No sign of life of RC. Fully dead. I will accept any suggestions what to do?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried the suggestions posted by DJI Natalia in post #38? If yes and the issue remains, you may consider sending the remote controller back for further checking. You may contact Customer Support at (support.dji.com) and arrange a repair request. Should you have other concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ABfhl9aTYb88 Posted at 2-27 11:42
Hello All, please help!!!!
I have the same issue, my dji rc remote is not power on after full charge and latest firmware version... I fly 5,000 km to my vacation and just before going out to shoot tried my drum and found out that I am not alone.... Is there any resolution????

Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. Kindly perform the troubleshooting steps posted in post #38. If the issue persists, kindly contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for more details about the process. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, and stay safe.
2023-3-1
Use props
Alexey_mavic3c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122060 ft
Russia

Faced exactly same issue. Bough it in other country. In my country there is no dji service. No idea what to do. I am disappointed.
2023-3-3
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules