23907 120 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexey_mavic3c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 122060 ft
Russia

Looks like it is a massive issue.
Can we have an official answer from Dji?
2023-3-3
Use props
djiuser_vlgZ26dIB66y
New
France

Hello, I have the same problem: the drone worked 2 days. Last Monday, the DJI RC remote control does not turn on, the screen remains black, it was 100% charged the day before.
I tried to manipulate message #38, tried to charge with 5 USB cables and 2 different chargers...  without success.
For a first DJI purchase, I confess to be really disappointed by the quality... Bought for a holiday in Norway, the remote control fell "down" the second day making the drone (mini 3 pro) unusable...
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_vlgZ26dIB66y Posted at 3-5 11:29
Hello, I have the same problem: the drone worked 2 days. Last Monday, the DJI RC remote control does not turn on, the screen remains black, it was 100% charged the day before.
I tried to manipulate message #38, tried to charge with 5 USB cables and 2 different chargers...  without success.
For a first DJI purchase, I confess to be really disappointed by the quality... Bought for a holiday in Norway, the remote control fell "down" the second day making the drone (mini 3 pro) unusable...

Hi there. We understand how frustrating it can be to experience the same issue as others. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We recommend you submit an Online Repair Application or contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) to start a repair ticket. Should you have further inquiries, please reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jivan Moulandi Posted at 3-1 09:40
Hello I am in the same boat, I received the Mavic 3 classic yesterday, I just managed to power up the DJI RC as the mavic 3 battery was completely flat. While charging I set up the controller and it worked fine.  I I charged up today led working and the remote look like it was charging. When I unplagged it  and tried to power it up to set up the drone, RC seemed dead no LED light no screen working nothing. I amcompletely ruined and even if I ask for a replacement no way I will receive one by Sunday the day I leave for hiolidays.  Seriously DJI I was wary of upgrading from the Mavic 2 Pro but I was like nah this product are good! aaargg frustration at 100%

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. May I ask if the issue is resolved? If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-3-6
Use props
Ants3pro
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Same problem here, received BRAND NEW mini 3 pro rc yesterday and within 30 mins of switching off rc wont power on or even show leds, !!! Filled in online replacement for and now awaiting response from DJI
2023-3-6
Use props
JMsoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61030 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-6 00:25
Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. May I ask if the issue is resolved? If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Not at all I had to purchase a second remote, if I wanted to use the Mavic 3 during my current holiday, and the shop took charge of sending me a replacement.
2023-3-6
Use props
JMsoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61030 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Ants3pro Posted at 3-6 00:31
Same problem here, received BRAND NEW mini 3 pro rc yesterday and within 30 mins of switching off rc wont power on or even show leds, !!! Filled in online replacement for and now awaiting response from DJI

I feel you so much! DJI will replace it eventually and I believe that they are aware of this issues. My shop din't even ask me to send bavk the faulty remote so far
2023-3-6
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

I wonder how many people have this issue?
2023-3-6
Use props
Ants3pro
lvl.1
United Kingdom

JMsoo Posted at 3-6 02:50
I feel you so much! DJI will replace it eventually and I believe that they are aware of this issues. My shop din't even ask me to send bavk the faulty remote so far

I've just had return shipping label sent from DJI so fingers crossed they sort it soon!!
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JMsoo Posted at 3-6 02:48
Not at all I had to purchase a second remote, if I wanted to use the Mavic 3 during my current holiday, and the shop took charge of sending me a replacement.

We are deeply sorry to know about this. May I ask which shop you've contacted? We will forward this issue to the corresponding team for further confirmation.
2023-3-7
Use props
djiuser_uV6gJX5c6Upe
New

United States

Mine died tonight...thank goodness before I purchased another piece of DJI crap. This was a blessing in disguise...I just saved myself a lot of time and money. Can you say AUTEL?
2023-3-7
Use props
FlyingFox_73
New

Chile

I just opened my DJI Mini Pro 3 yesterday , and the RC is totally dead ! Ive tried everything , I live in Chile, is DJI has a representative here .?
Very dissapointed

2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlyingFox_73 Posted at 3-19 07:37
I just opened my DJI Mini Pro 3 yesterday , and the RC is totally dead ! Ive tried everything , I live in Chile, is DJI has a representative here .?
Very dissapointed

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask if the LED will turn on when the remote controller is charging? If possible, please also test with another charger or cable. If you want to contact our support team, you can visit the link below. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-3-20
Use props
BEO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 457897 ft
United States

Same issue here as well. Fully charged remote but will not respond to any button presses or charging. Drone and RC are less than a month old. Disappointing.  
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JMsoo Posted at 3-6 02:50

Hi, there.
Sorry for the belated reply.
May we know if your problem is resolved now?
If you need any support, please let us know.
Thanks in advance.
2023-3-20
Use props
djiuser_MZ389NYJBAbk
New

Ukraine

The same. Any solution?
2023-3-22
Use props
djiuser_if5vX03m0t2N
lvl.1
United States

One more for this thread. Flew for about 45 minutes. Plugged in the DJI RC controller to charge. Next day attempted to turn it on and no luck. 15s hold on the power-button: No luck. Should be fully charged and will not take any power from a USB-C power brick. Heading over to Support to submit a ticket.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_if5vX03m0t2N Posted at 4-3 10:03
One more for this thread. Flew for about 45 minutes. Plugged in the DJI RC controller to charge. Next day attempted to turn it on and no luck. 15s hold on the power-button: No luck. Should be fully charged and will not take any power from a USB-C power brick. Heading over to Support to submit a ticket.

Hi there. We're sorry you experienced the same concern. Please reach us back here should you need further assistance. Thank you.
2023-4-4
Use props
djiuser_if5vX03m0t2N
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-4 23:28
Hi there. We're sorry you experienced the same concern. Please reach us back here should you need further assistance. Thank you.

Will do. Do you have any metrics regarding what percentage of DJI RC units are affected by this issue?
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_if5vX03m0t2N Posted at 4-6 04:13
Will do. Do you have any metrics regarding what percentage of DJI RC units are affected by this issue?

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. Currently, we do not have the specific data. We hope the process goes smoothly for you. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns or inquiries. Thank you.
2023-4-8
Use props
djiuser_kRanJK6dhVKN
lvl.1
Greece

Same isue here! Mine died third day of purchase (mini 3 pro), I returned it today to the seller for the 7 days sellers warranty. They either give me a new one, or something similar or my money back. Now after all this conversation I think I will choose the third option
2023-4-10
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

djiuser_kRanJK6dhVKN Posted at 4-10 13:06
Same isue here! Mine died third day of purchase (mini 3 pro), I returned it today to the seller for the 7 days sellers warranty. They either give me a new one, or something similar or my money back. Now after all this conversation I think I will choose the third option

Not that it will make any difference, but I'm wondering how many of you in this thread had just finished the latest update in the RC?

Few years back Hitec had the same issue with one firmware updates bricking the radio, not all of them, just a larger than usual number...
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_kRanJK6dhVKN
lvl.1
Greece

Burt37 Posted at 4-10 22:50
Not that it will make any difference, but I'm wondering how many of you in this thread had just finished the latest update in the RC?

Few years back Hitec had the same issue with one firmware updates bricking the radio, not all of them, just a larger than usual number...

How you can update the RC?
2023-4-12
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

All the info about the new firmware are here:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=287641
2023-4-12
Use props
Ali engineer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 827621 ft
Iraq

I have the same problem with the new rc controller from dji mini 3 pro. I unpacked the drone today and turned on the controller. After 30 min of charging it doesn't turn on anymore. Even the lamps are not blinking.  The above steps didn't help. Does someone have any ideas??
2023-5-3
Use props
fans164fd75d
lvl.1

United States

ssylca44 Posted at 3-6 04:28
I wonder how many people have this issue?

Seems like this is a he issue.... a lot of people getting it
2023-5-6
Use props
fans164fd75d
lvl.1

United States

Ok, I've tried anything but no result. Very unhappy with DJI quality!!! Any suggestions on how to get it back to life? Any advice from DJI??
2023-5-7
Use props
fans164fd75d
lvl.1

United States

Burt37 Posted at 4-12 04:58
All the info about the new firmware are here:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=287641

How can you update the dead controller?!
2023-5-7
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

fans164fd75d Posted at 5-7 07:54
How can you update the dead controller?!

You need to read the post in conjunction with the other two above...

Mine was a question...
2023-5-7
Use props
fans164fd75d
lvl.1

United States

Burt37 Posted at 5-7 12:02
You need to read the post in conjunction with the other two above...

Mine was a question...

Sorry about this.
2023-5-7
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

No worries...
2023-5-7
Use props
shaiboyuk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2760082 ft
United Kingdom

My RC with screen died yesterday, no power, no lights, no beeps.

Was fully charged 2 days ago, now nothing. tried charging again, but no lights coming on.  

Raised case with DJI and its on its way back to them, only 14 days old, very disappointing.
2023-5-11
Use props
CHADMAXIMCHUK
New

Canada

Brand new DJI mini 3 with RC remote will not charge, no lights, tried the button press. Very disappointed this was alot of money and didn’t work out of the box!
2023-5-13
Use props
CHADMAXIMCHUK
New

Canada

This is $400 Canadian controller and it never even made it to the first flight.
2023-5-13
Use props
CHADMAXIMCHUK
New

Canada

DJI will charge for repair on a brand new controller. Avoid buying the RC controller!
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_YS2z0p08354x
New

United States

djiuser_if5vX03m0t2N Posted at 4-6 04:13

Seems like all of them mind include
2023-5-19
Use props
djiuser_YS2z0p08354x
New

United States

No let's light up on mine at all and rc won't turn on. Flew the done 3 maybe 4 times. Leaving for a trip in a couple weeks.  Very disappointed in the quality for such an expensive purchase. We shouldn't have to send them in they should just admit they messed up and send us new ones.
2023-5-19
Use props
djiuser_XqCHbh1dzk5j
New

Italy

[SOLVED] I'm in the same situation, I just received my mini 3 with the DJI-RC. I put both under recharger  and now both are fully charged. When I push the power button on my RC the display remain off, the four green led show the light for a couple of seconds and they goes off doing nothing. I also tried long press (15 seconds and 30 seconds), changing cable, changing charger but with no results. I found a guide about holding power and C2 back button for 15 seconds and putting the charger on but nothing happens. Only the four green led power up for 3 seconds and stop. I don't have put any SD card on it. How it is possible after spending 700$ ?? it's embarrassing

A very easy way to fix my proble: "short press and long press to open"
2023-5-24
Use props
fansbdda97d5
New

Philippines

I have the same problem my remote just stopped working after firmware update and now I’m stuck in the Philippines with no drone. Very frustrating as I can’t send it to be repaired as dhl won’t carry battery. The quality is not good for this to happen. I had three lights then nothing and I have tried several charger leads that do charge batteries for the drone.
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_XqCHbh1dzk5j Posted at 5-24 13:47
[SOLVED] I'm in the same situation, I just received my mini 3 with the DJI-RC. I put both under recharger  and now both are fully charged. When I push the power button on my RC the display remain off, the four green led show the light for a couple of seconds and they goes off doing nothing. I also tried long press (15 seconds and 30 seconds), changing cable, changing charger but with no results. I found a guide about holding power and C2 back button for 15 seconds and putting the charger on but nothing happens. Only the four green led power up for 3 seconds and stop. I don't have put any SD card on it. How it is possible after spending 700$ ?? it's embarrassing

A very easy way to fix my proble: "short press and long press to open"

Hi, djiuser_XqCHbh1dzk5j. Glad that it works now on your end. Please press once then press and hold to turn the DJI RC. Thank you for your support.
2023-5-26
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules