Prohibiting device activation 1112
989 21 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kongorlovz
lvl.1
Russia

[backcolor=rgba(7, 28, 71, 0.05)]How to solve this problem? Prohibiting device activation 1112
WhatsApp Image 2022-11-03 at 12.28.13 (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-11-03 at 02.20.17 (3).jpeg
2022-11-3
Use props
manowar_gub
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1573589 ft
Russia

who is seller, what does he talks? where you bought a2s?
2022-11-3
Use props
kongorlovz
lvl.1
Russia

AliExpress. «Глобальный магазин DJI». Открыт диспут, надеюсь деньги вернут. Продавец просит вернуть дрон.
2022-11-3
Use props
kongorlovz
lvl.1
Russia

manowar_gub Posted at 11-3 13:46
who is seller, what does he talks? where you bought a2s?

AliExpress. "DJI Global Store". A dispute is open, I hope the money will be returned. The seller asks to return the drone.
2022-11-3
Use props
manowar_gub
lvl.2
Russia

Return to China, or local warehouse?

Some ppl talks stolen drones tagged in DJI database to avoid usage
2022-11-3
Use props
kongorlovz
lvl.1
Russia

manowar_gub Posted at 11-3 14:10
Return to China, or local warehouse?

Some ppl talks stolen drones tagged in DJI database to avoid usage

Да, продавец прислал китайский адрес ДЛЯ ВОЗВРАТА). В ютубе видел у одного товарища, он говорит, что на вайлдберрис приобретал такой же. ВАЙЛДБЕРИС ОТКАЗАЛ  В ВОЗВРАТЕ СРЕДСТВ, А ОФ.МАГАЗИН dji поменял ему этот заблокированный дрон на функционирующий.
2022-11-3
Use props
manowar_gub
lvl.2
Russia

kongorlovz@mail Posted at 11-3 14:23
Да, продавец прислал китайский адрес ДЛЯ ВОЗВРАТА). В ютубе видел у одного товарища, он говорит, что на вайлдберрис приобретал такой же. ВАЙЛДБЕРИС ОТКАЗАЛ  В ВОЗВРАТЕ СРЕДСТВ, А ОФ.МАГАЗИН dji поменял ему этот заблокированный дрон на функционирующий.

Drone was packed well, in factory cover, not opened, when you receive it? Also factory smell
2022-11-3
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am going to ask what might seem a daft question but have you opened the box and switched the drone on?
I am checking because your photo shows a still sealed box.
From memory of activating a drone, the drone must be on and everything connected to the internet and logged in etc. etc..
2022-11-3
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

had the same issue before... contacted dji and they said the dji osmo action that i bought is stolen that is why i am not able to activate...
2022-11-3
Use props
kongorlovz
lvl.1
Russia

manowar_gub Posted at 11-3 14:39
Drone was packed well, in factory cover, not opened, when you receive it? Also factory smell

Yes, everything was perfectly packed
2022-11-4
Use props
kongorlovz
lvl.1
Russia

Frontliner 2020 Posted at 11-3 19:10
had the same issue before... contacted dji and they said the dji osmo action that i bought is stolen that is why i am not able to activate...

How was the problem resolved? Did you have your drone changed, or did you get your money back?
2022-11-4
Use props
kongorlovz
lvl.1
Russia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-3 17:05
I am going to ask what might seem a daft question but have you opened the box and switched the drone on?
I am checking because your photo shows a still sealed box.
From memory of activating a drone, the drone must be on and everything connected to the internet and logged in etc. etc..

Yes, of course I opened everything. The remote is working, the drone is wound up, but...
2022-11-4
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Might be that your in Russia.
2022-11-4
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

Drey. I Posted at 11-4 06:40
Might be that your in Russia.

As far as I know, Chinese companies are not required to limit their business in Russia ... Probably it's just the opposite.
2022-11-4
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

FabioV Posted at 11-4 07:22
As far as I know, Chinese companies are not required to limit their business in Russia ... Probably it's just the opposite.

In connection with the war China stopped selling drones to Russia and Ukraine because they don't want to look like they are supporting any of them.
2022-11-4
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Italy

Drey. I Posted at 11-4 07:28
In connection with the war China stopped selling drones to Russia and Ukraine because they don't want to look like they are supporting any of them.

Yes, maybe you're right. In that case it's enough to move outside Russia, just for activating the drone and then to come back and use it. And people from DJI should provide a clear statement about that.
2022-11-4
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

FabioV Posted at 11-4 07:43
Yes, maybe you're right. In that case it's enough to move outside Russia, just for activating the drone and then to come back and use it. And people from DJI should provide a clear statement about that.

Im just speculating...
2022-11-4
Use props
kongorlovz
lvl.1
Russia

FabioV Posted at 11-4 07:43

Unfortunately, I know of several cases in Italy, the Philippines and the USA with the error 1112
2022-11-4
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Italy

kongorlovz@mail Posted at 11-4 08:59
Unfortunately, I know of several cases in Italy, the Philippines and the USA with the error 1112

Then you should not go to Italy, US or Philippines to activate your drone …
2022-11-4
Use props
kongorlovz
lvl.1
Russia

FabioV Posted at 11-4 12:52
Then you should not go to Italy, US or Philippines to activate your drone …

Most likely only China, and that's not a fact...
2022-11-4
Use props
manowar_gub
lvl.2
Russia

DJI has insurance, which, in case of loss of the drone by the owner for any reason, makes it possible to get a new drone for 50% of the cost. Stupid sellers in some countries take advantage of this and get a new drone. DJI after a while sees an allegedly drowned drone flying and blocks a new one for fraud, customers cant activate them
2022-11-5
Use props
kongorlovz
lvl.1
Russia

manowar_gub Posted at 11-5 07:44
DJI has insurance, which, in case of loss of the drone by the owner for any reason, makes it possible to get a new drone for 50% of the cost. Stupid sellers in some countries take advantage of this and get a new drone. DJI after a while sees an allegedly drowned drone flying and blocks a new one for fraud, customers cant activate them

the сhinese mafia... AliExpress. "DJI Global Store" be careful.
2022-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules