Mini 2 Gimbal Calibration errors
1035 1 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VirticalVision
New

United Kingdom

Hello all

Well, I've come here to voice my disappointment at becoming what it would appear is another victim of gimbal calibration!

All was well last flight, packed away, came back a week or so later after latest firmware updates and bosh! 40011 Gimbal calibration error...... why?

I've done everything. Refresh firmware, gimbal, compass IMU calibration, the works. Even reinstalled my DJI fly app. Cured? You gotta be kidding.

So what now? I've got to put up with dumb error messages and a drone with a wonky ete that will not sit level unless manually calibrated.

All this since the latest firmware update! PLEASE STOP FIXING WHAT ISN'T BROKEN!!!

WHAT NOW EH?
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. If Error Code 40011 “Gimbal calibration error. Restart aircraft” appears in DJI Fly app, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Check whether the gimbal protector has been removed before powering on. If not, remove the gimbal protector and restart the aircraft.

2. Check whether the DJI Fly app is the latest version. If not, update the app to the latest version.

3. Remove the microSD card from the aircraft (if any). Go to Settings > Control > Gimbal Calibration in the DJI Fly app.

4. Check whether the aircraft firmware is the latest version. If not, update the firmware to the latest version. If the firmware has been updated to the latest version, we recommend that you connect DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic on PC and refresh the latest firmware.
2022-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules