❗Requested Sale Idea❗
936 11 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2628530 ft
United States

I purchased the mini 3 pro with the DJI RC. After looking through the store, DJI has been selling drones through the option of [Drone Only] since last year or so. I would love to see DJI add that option of sale with the Air 2s for I can save money on the drone by buying it without the controller.  
2022-11-3
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

You can buy 2S only from Amazon.
2022-11-3
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-3 19:09
You can buy 2S only from Amazon.

Yes, true, but it doesn't include a battery (the page I found). But thx for your help!
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Best.JPEG. Thank you for reaching out! We have your request recorded. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to the related department. Additionally, you may also take Mobilehomer's advice and check with third-party stores and check for availability. You can also inquire from our affiliated retail stores through this link: {https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores}. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-4
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-4 09:49
Hi, Best.JPEG. Thank you for reaching out! We have your request recorded. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to the related department. Additionally, you may also take Mobilehomer's advice and check with third-party stores and check for availability. You can also inquire from our affiliated retail stores through this link: {https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores}. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.

Wow, an Admin! Thank you so much!
2022-11-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

To my mind a spare controller is always handy. Buying it with the drone is ptobably cheaper that buying it separately. But yes I can see it, without a controller, being a sensible option.
2022-11-4
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-4 11:25
To my mind a spare controller is always handy. Buying it with the drone is ptobably cheaper that buying it separately. But yes I can see it, without a controller, being a sensible option.

I mean there is no point for I already have dji rc n1 spare from my lost mini 2. And I can use the DJI rc as my primary. So I see what ur saying, but I think more sales would be made.
2022-11-4
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Makes sense, they are selling the Mavic 3  Classic that way. They should sell every consumer drone from the Air 2S up that option.
2022-11-4
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-4 12:07
Makes sense, they are selling the Mavic 3  Classic that way. They should sell every consumer drone from the Air 2S up that option.

Exactly, why buy a drone when you can save 300 dollars by buying a controller which you already have?
2022-11-4
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-4 12:07

Plus they should also the Fly more combo itself, like the mini 3 and Mavic 3. You can select purchase Drone Only along with the fly more combo.
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Best.JPEG Posted at 11-4 10:22
Wow, an Admin! Thank you so much!

You're very welcome. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future. Thank you for your continued support!
2022-11-4
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

there's going to come a point where dji is going to be selling too many skus and soon....the trend will reverse and they will stop selling it.  simply not enough people buying so may different types of packages.  in my mind there are only three:  drone only, drone and basic remote, drone and premium remote OR drone and fly more.
2022-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules