RS2 Not Suppltoing Power through UBS C (For Any Device)
1009 3 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JosephC
lvl.1

Australia

Im trying to power the tilta nano through the USB C ports on my RS2, I have had this working in the past. It is not outputing any power, I have pluged the nano and the same micro usb to usb c cable into another power soruce and everything is working. When the cable is plugged into the rs2 nothing happens. I recenly updated to the latest verions that i could on the rs2 (01.05.00.20), camera contoll having worked earlier also dose not work.

Any help would be greatly apprichated, i have also got the titla usb C cable (8v) which ill test when it arrrives.

2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Currently, DJI RS 2 cannot charge a camera/support powering. Test results suggest that the actual power supply of DJI RS 2 after being connected to a camera depends on the charging power and service power of the camera and that the power consumed in the camera charging process is almost negligible for the gimbal. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2022-11-3
Use props
JosephC
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-3 22:50
Hello, there. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Currently, DJI RS 2 cannot charge a camera/support powering. Test results suggest that the actual power supply of DJI RS 2 after being connected to a camera depends on the charging power and service power of the camera and that the power consumed in the camera charging process is almost negligible for the gimbal. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Sorry i must not have been clear, i'm not trying to power the camera, im trying to power a tilta nano device/any usb device. I did a test and was not getting camera control from the USB C ports.
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JosephC Posted at 11-5 21:10
Sorry i must not have been clear, i'm not trying to power the camera, im trying to power a tilta nano device/any usb device. I did a test and was not getting camera control from the USB C ports.

Hi, there.
Thanks for the reply. Please check the following details and keep us updated.
1. May we know if you need to connect the third-party power supply interface adapter for the power supply through the battery handle (BG30) or do you need to confirm the power supply parameters of the three type-c interfaces on the gimbal?
2. Please note that the three Type-C ports on the gimbal do not support a power supply for the tilta nano device/any third-party USB device, the connection effect cannot be guaranteed, and there is a risk of use;
3. If you have other needs or feedback, please let us know.
Thank you again for your support.
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules