2711 24 2022-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Air Hummel 2S
lvl.1
Flight distance : 99554 ft

Germany

Hello everyone!
I can't set a profile picture in the DJI Fly app.

Open the DJI Fyl App, Profil, click on my user, change, select from album, ERROR - Galary App not installed

With my Pixel 5 up to version 1.6.8 I was able to select an image. But the picture was never set.
With my Pixel 7 I always get this error message (V. 1.7.8 +)

I am connected to the dji account and everything works, DJI Fyl 1.8.0, Pixel 7 newest OS

Error Message

Error Message

Change

Change
2022-11-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I usually do this in the browser.
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Did you test the latest version of DJI FLY APP v.1.8.0?
2022-11-4
Use props
Air Hummel 2S
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-4 03:36
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Did you test the latest version of DJI FLY APP v.1.8.0?

hi, yes i have.
Previously he accepted it, but didn't change it. now he's acting like i don't have a photo gallery
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air Hummel 2S Posted at 11-4 04:31
hi, yes i have.
Previously he accepted it, but didn't change it. now he's acting like i don't have a photo gallery

Would you please record a video for us to further verify the issue? Thanks in advance.
2022-11-4
Use props
Air Hummel 2S
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-4 04:54
Would you please record a video for us to further verify the issue? Thanks in advance.

Issue

Here is the issue videohttps://youtu.be/fi4D3Stkwio

2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air Hummel 2S Posted at 11-4 09:12
Issue

Thanks for your video. We are consulting with our engineers. We will reply to soon as we get the response.
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Air Hummel 2S Posted at 11-4 09:12
Issue

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. May we confirm that did you remove or uninstall the Gallery App on your phone?
2022-11-8
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

I usually do this in the browser.
2022-11-10
Use props
Air Hummel 2S
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-8 03:03
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. May we confirm that did you remove or uninstall the Gallery App on your phone?

2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, may we know more information?
2022-11-11
Use props
djiuser_DkNhvC5gtYun
New
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-11-11 05:59
Hello, may we know more information?

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I didn't touch tye gallery app. I can view my files on my phone. Pixel 6
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_DkNhvC5gtYun Posted at 1-15 11:40
Hi,

I am having the same issue. I didn't touch tye gallery app. I can view my files on my phone. Pixel 6

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which OS system of your mobile device and the App version of the DJI FLY APP is?
Please be advised to open the authority of your device to access your gallery.
2023-1-18
Use props
KyprosV
lvl.1
Cyprus

Hi,
I have a similar problem.  I try to set a profile picture on my DJI RC and I get an error message "Fail to save user information.  Check your network connection"
I am connected to internet and I also tried to have the drone connected too but no success, the error is the same.
Any help is much appreciated.
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KyprosV Posted at 3-15 11:10
Hi,
I have a similar problem.  I try to set a profile picture on my DJI RC and I get an error message "Fail to save user information.  Check your network connection"
I am connected to internet and I also tried to have the drone connected too but no success, the error is the same.

Hi, KyprosV. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The server is currently updating, and the related feature is unavailable. We will fix it soon. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-3-17
Use props
KyprosV
lvl.1
Cyprus

DJI Tony Posted at 3-17 21:35
Hi, KyprosV. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The server is currently updating, and the related feature is unavailable. We will fix it soon. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Hello DJI Tony,
thanks for the reply.  I will wait for the server to be fixed.
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KyprosV Posted at 3-18 11:30
Hello DJI Tony,
thanks for the reply.  I will wait for the server to be fixed.

We appreciate your utmost understanding. Have a nice day!
2023-3-18
Use props
djiuser_qtWfwGmRf3zF
lvl.1

Georgia

Hey, are we still waiting for the "Server update"? Whatever it may mean? ))
I can not set profile picture in the fly app (gallery not installed error) nor in web browser (no option here to update picture)
Pixel 6
2023-3-23
Use props
FoxBazo
New

Belgium

Hello, I also have this issue "Gallery app not installed" on Pixel 6 Pro, Android OS v13, security updates 5 March 2023. Dji Fly app v1.9.9.
The gallery applications currently installed on the phone are: Google Gallery (default app) and Google Photos. Both are up to date.
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qtWfwGmRf3zF Posted at 3-23 12:56
Hey, are we still waiting for the "Server update"? Whatever it may mean? ))
I can not set profile picture in the fly app (gallery not installed error) nor in web browser (no option here to update picture)
Pixel 6

Hi there. We're sorry about that. Can you confirm if you're still encountering this issue? We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FoxBazo Posted at 4-1 01:24
Hello, I also have this issue "Gallery app not installed" on Pixel 6 Pro, Android OS v13, security updates 5 March 2023. Dji Fly app v1.9.9.
The gallery applications currently installed on the phone are: Google Gallery (default app) and Google Photos. Both are up to date.

Hi, FoxBazo. Thanks for notifying us about this concern. Are you also unable to change the username and profile picture along with the "Gallery App Not Installed?" We'll be waiting for your update.
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_ASGZlGWNgGc9
New
Flight distance : 73287 ft

United States

I'm having the same issue. I'm using the latest DJI Fly firmware too. I'm using a Google Pixel 6.
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ASGZlGWNgGc9 Posted at 4-7 12:53
I'm having the same issue. I'm using the latest DJI Fly firmware too. I'm using a Google Pixel 6.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Please ensure that the DJI Fly app has permission to access the files. Please to go the phone settings to double-check it. Thank you.
2023-4-8
Use props
Sebmad
New
Flight distance : 5282 ft
France

Hi there!
Just got my Mini 3 pro with RC-N1 this week and sam issue.
Can't change my profile picture on Android App, runing on pixel 7 with 5 june 2023 security update on android 13....
2023-7-12
Use props
djiuser_HiOJyhMFDFXn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18724 ft
Portugal

I also have the same issue on my recent mini 3 pro. I'm using a pixel 7 pro.
But how can you chance in the browser?
When I login in https://my.dji.com/ even the username is wrong, saying djiuser_bblabla.
Guess it not synced between fly app and dji account
2023-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules