Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
C1 label for my Mavic 3?
4262 18 2022-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi, yesterday i upgraded the firmware on my Mavic 3 drone to meet the c1 reqirement. but how do i get the sticker/certificate that my drone now are a c1 drone?
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The application process for obtaining the new C1 class identification label for the Mavic 3 series is scheduled to be available to all customers later this year. More details will be announced at the time. There is no possibility to apply for it now. Once the application process has been launched later this year, existing users of the Mavic 3 series can request the C1 label on a voluntary basis - easily and at no cost. The process will require users to provide the drone serial number and confirmation – via screenshots - that users have updated to the firmware needed to obtain C1 certification. More details will be announced at the time.
2022-11-4
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-4 03:48
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The application process for obtaining the new C1 class identification label for the Mavic 3 series is scheduled to be available to all customers later this year. More details will be announced at the time. There is no possibility to apply for it now. Once the application process has been launched later this year, existing users of the Mavic 3 series can request the C1 label on a voluntary basis - easily and at no cost. The process will require users to provide the drone serial number and confirmation – via screenshots - that users have updated to the firmware needed to obtain C1 certification. More details will be announced at the time.

Thanks, let me know if DJI need someone to test out the process, my drone are upgraded and ready for this :-)
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ulven Posted at 11-4 03:50
Thanks, let me know if DJI need someone to test out the process, my drone are upgraded and ready for this :-)

Thanks for your understanding. We will announce the infirmation on our official website. Please stay tuned to our official channels for updates.
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_QmVFkBBJQXmC
New
Flight distance : 80735 ft
Germany

That means I am not allowed to use my drone as C1 Cert until I have the label?
2022-11-6
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

djiuser_QmVFkBBJQXmC Posted at 11-6 09:10
That means I am not allowed to use my drone as C1 Cert until I have the label?

I will use my M3 as a C1  drone since i have done all i neded to get it compliant  :-)
2022-11-6
Use props
fans7aa7a0ab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 248914 ft
United Kingdom

+1 following
2022-11-10
Use props
Alex_Leys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332477 ft
Belgium

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-4 03:48
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The application process for obtaining the new C1 class identification label for the Mavic 3 series is scheduled to be available to all customers later this year. More details will be announced at the time. There is no possibility to apply for it now. Once the application process has been launched later this year, existing users of the Mavic 3 series can request the C1 label on a voluntary basis - easily and at no cost. The process will require users to provide the drone serial number and confirmation – via screenshots - that users have updated to the firmware needed to obtain C1 certification. More details will be announced at the time.

Following!
2022-11-12
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Ulven Posted at 11-6 12:01
I will use my M3 as a C1  drone since i have done all i neded to get it compliant  :-)

Have you already entered your flight ID so that it is constantly sent and people could track where you are flying and where you are...?  
This is also a prerequisite for flying "in C1"...   
2022-11-12
Use props
Sergejs Mikusa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3902126 ft
  • >>>
Finland

This is a very interesting question, about which no one reports anything anywhere. How do we know in which system it will work and how the pilot will be identified, what laws will regulate this or will it not work in Europe?
2022-11-15
Use props
Alex_Leys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332477 ft
Belgium

frankymusik Posted at 11-12 08:37
Have you already entered your flight ID so that it is constantly sent and people could track where you are flying and where you are...?  
This is also a prerequisite for flying "in C1"...

The format of the User ID will not mach the format in the DJI Fly app, subject for the next update???
2022-11-16
Use props
fredbotton75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1832001 ft
  • >>>
France

Does M3 Classic or C1 upgraded M3 actually really already broadcast european remote identification?
AFAIK it does broadcast:
- aeroscope data everywhere in the world
- french "signalement électronique à distance" in France
I don't know for:
- RemoteID in the USA
- RemoteID in Japan
- Remote Identification in Europe

@DJI Wanda?
2022-11-16
Use props
codex22
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165997 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Alex_Leys Posted at 11-16 08:10
The format of the User ID will not mach the format in the DJI Fly app, subject for the next update???

It did match for me ... does the format of the eID in Belgium differ from Germany? That would be surprising.
2022-11-16
Use props
Giu65
lvl.1
Belgium

sorry, wrong thread ;-)
2022-11-18
Use props
Giu65
lvl.1
Belgium

codex22 Posted at 11-16 13:54
It did match for me ... does the format of the eID in Belgium differ from Germany? That would be surprising.

Format wasn't working for me either

You have to input the fullstring (that worked form me)
2022-11-18
Use props
Giu65
lvl.1
Belgium

codex22 Posted at 11-16 13:54

2022-11-18
Use props
codex22
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Giu65 Posted at 11-18 06:40

Yes, you need the checksum (extra 3 digits for -XXX). Once it is accepted, you won't see the 3 extra digits anymore to protect your eId.
2022-11-20
Use props
guido's account
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325269 ft
Spain

codex22 Posted at 11-20 09:27
Yes, you need the checksum (extra 3 digits for -XXX). Once it is accepted, you won't see the 3 extra digits anymore to protect your eId

Registration number format error
I've spent hours chatting with DJI support.
According with tech support: the registration number format error occurs and it was generated by EASA, they will be best to provide the solution.
I must assume that after obtaining my A1/A3, A2 certificates, having used my operator registration for ATZ and CTR coordination in 4 countries of the European Union, having been authorised by airport control towers to fly within 2km of the runway head, my operator number is faulty and it's EASA's fault.

2022-12-9
Use props
codex22
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

guido's account Posted at 12-9 02:23
Registration number format error
I've spent hours chatting with DJI support.
According with tech support: the registration number format error occurs and it was generated by EASA, they will be best to provide the solution.

Oh my, that's a bummer!

Hope you get that resolved ...
2022-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules