Can some one explain how points work?
628 9 2022-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2628530 ft
United States

Can someone explain how points work? Do they expire? What does it mean by point audit?
2022-11-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

When you post messages, reply to others, report spam posts etc. do forum activities in general, you receive points for the actions. After you've collected enough points (minimum exchange amount is 1800 and maximum is 5200 per month), you can send them to point audition, and if it's accepted you get the DJI credits according to the conversion rate (1800 points equals 10 DJI credits, which equals 10 US dollars worth). When the conversion is done, they are available for use from the moment your exchange is accepted to the last day of the following year's December. That is the expiration date for the converted credit, but as far as I know, the points themselves don't expire until they have been converted. However, if you post inappropriate messages, report legit messages as spam or otherwise break the forum rules, your points could be deducted or even void.

There is a more specific post referencing to this, but can't remember the address now. Maybe someone from DJI themselves could post it here?
2022-11-4
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 11-4 09:53
When you post messages, reply to others, report spam posts etc. do forum activities in general, you receive points for the actions. After you've collected enough points (minimum exchange amount is 1800 and maximum is 5200 per month), you can send them to point audition, and if it's accepted you get the DJI credits according to the conversion rate (1800 points equals 10 DJI credits, which equals 10 US dollars worth). When the conversion is done, they are available for use from the moment your exchange is accepted to the last day of the following year's December. That is the expiration date for the converted credit, but as far as I know, the points themselves don't expire until they have been converted. However, if you post inappropriate messages, report legit messages as spam or otherwise break the forum rules, your points could be deducted or even void.

There is a more specific post referencing to this, but can't remember the address now. Maybe someone from DJI themselves could post it here?

Alr thank you for helping my understanding
2022-11-4
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

So Dji credit expires but what about points?
2022-11-4
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

Oh nvm, I answered my question thanks to you. Btw does DJI credit earned from the cashback from ordering on the DJI store expire?
2022-11-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Best.JPEG Posted at 11-4 10:27
Alr thank you for helping my understanding

No problem :-)
2022-11-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Best.JPEG Posted at 11-4 10:29
Oh nvm, I answered my question thanks to you. Btw does DJI credit earned from the cashback from ordering on the DJI store expire?

Not sure about the cashback credits as I haven't checked them out in detail, but I would assume they would expire.

Everybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about it.
2022-11-4
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 11-4 10:33
Not sure about the cashback credits as I haven't checked them out in detail, but I would assume they would expire.

Everybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about it.

Alr thx, if I find anything out Ill tell u.
2022-11-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Best.JPEG Posted at 11-4 10:36

Thanks. :-)

Also, I found the post that recaps the points system. See it here at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1515&pid=623200
2022-11-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Best.JPEG Posted at 11-4 10:36

Credits expire in December the following year.
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules