Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 3 PRO Code 180059
3390 5 2022-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yoimi-Dron
lvl.2
Flight distance : 265338 ft

United States

1 animation in 1280x800 and 1920x1200 with jpeg seq.
2022-11-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-11-6
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

Hi,  You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active! https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. The reason for this error message is that the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-13
Use props
fcanini65
lvl.1
Flight distance : 561542 ft
Italy

Ciao ho un problema con un mini 4 pro che da quando ho fatto un aggiornamento mi viene fuori il cod.( 180059 ) lo inviato al centro assistenza e me ne hanno inviato uno nuovo ma il problema non e' cambiato .  il drone non arma i motori.   qualcuno sa dirmi come sbloccare i sensori dato che nel controller c'e la scritta ma non esiste altro....?
rc 2.jpg
rc 1.jpg
1-13 04:04
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fcanini65@gmail Posted at 1-13 04:04
Ciao ho un problema con un mini 4 pro che da quando ho fatto un aggiornamento mi viene fuori il cod.( 180059 ) lo inviato al centro assistenza e me ne hanno inviato uno nuovo ma il problema non e' cambiato .  il drone non arma i motori.   qualcuno sa dirmi come sbloccare i sensori dato che nel controller c'e la scritta ma non esiste altro....?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The message that you received is normal, if the flying environment light is too dark, it will cause the sensor to not work. Please try to test again in the daytime (Outdoors with sufficient brightness) and check if the issue persists. In addition, the aircraft will also disable its vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Feel free to use the unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Happy flying.
1-17 04:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules