465 4 2022-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AkDroneFlyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1295082 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does DJI plan to include standard RID in any older drones? Specifially I am asking about Mavic 2, Air2 and Mini2.

2022-11-4
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Here is the list of currently compliant craft. Nothing older than the Air 2S is listed. Find your aircraft Declaration of Compliance
2022-11-4
Use props
AkDroneFlyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1295082 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-4 09:29
Here is the list of currently compliant craft. Nothing older than the Air 2S is listed. Find your aircraft Declaration of Compliance

Thank you.
For clarification, my question pertains to whether DJI plans to include the drones mentioned in implementing standard RID. I am aware of the FAA UAS DOC website and check it weekly for updated information.
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, AkDroneFlyer. Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, we have no available information regarding the addition of RID to Mavic 2, Mavic Air 2, and Mini 2 as of yet. We will relay your feedback to our developers. Please check DJI's official website for the latest updates. Thank you for your support.
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_98DqRNT1R8Z1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5359478 ft
United States

When my Mavic 3 is booting up the RC Pro will advise of a Remote ID error or during my flights I’ll get a pop up warning me of a Remote ID error.  What is generating the error and how can I resolve it.   
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules