433 8 2022-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechNinja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1362543 ft
India

Hello Everyone,

I lost my AVATA on 28th Oct. While flying over the waterfalls, I got a warning message informing about "High Wind". And within no time, it just drifted without any control and landed in a nearby mountain which was not accessible then.

Tried going up and down of the falls. I could easily go up and down once without any warning. When I tried for the 2nd time, warning came and I feel that there was no wind as such since everything was calm. But, drone just drifted away (could be any fault in the drone??)  and got stuck in some bush.

I have the flight log uploaded here
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/0YZ2Y38IWLTMWTS8IIH0/

But, I do not get the exact last received co-ordinates in this to try if I can trek and try my luck in finding the drone. I checked the "find my drone" feature when connected to lost drone and saved the coordinates. But, that is wrong data as it is showing somewhere 50kms away!

I need helo in getting the last known co-ordinates and probable search areas based on other factors if any

2022-11-04_22h45_17.jpg
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. In this case, we strongly recommend you to contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to open up a flyaway case. They will provide you with further details about this case once it is open. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-5
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is the very last entry in the Flight Record:  14.39462204, 74.74607206

You can see this detail, by choosing to export the CSV file from PhantomHelp.
2022-11-5
Use props
TechNinja
lvl.4
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-5 01:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. In this case, we strongly recommend you to contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to open up a flyaway case. They will provide you with further details about this case once it is open. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks for the reply.

I do not have DJI care refresh service.
Still if I can report something, let me know under which category.
2022-11-6
Use props
TechNinja
lvl.4
India

KlooGee Posted at 11-5 03:01
This is the very last entry in the Flight Record:  14.39462204, 74.74607206

You can see this detail, by choosing to export the CSV file from PhantomHelp.

Thanks a lot!
I will look at csv file as well
2022-11-6
Use props
JustName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1420705 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I had a similar case last week. I did found my avata NOT at the last GPS-Position, but appr. 50 meters further in the direction of flight.
2022-11-6
Use props
TechNinja
lvl.4
India

JustName Posted at 11-6 09:27
I had a similar case last week. I did found my avata NOT at the last GPS-Position, but appr. 50 meters further in the direction of flight.

Ohh .. glad to know that you found your drone

I think the last known in my case would be right one as the drone was in contact from around 50% odd till 0% at the same place. Drone could not be put into turtle mode or fly as it was stuck inside a bush
2022-11-6
Use props
JustName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1420705 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Also you should be able to the last position and last frames before crash directly in the DJI-Fly App.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TechNinja Posted at 11-6 08:59
Thanks for the reply.

I do not have DJI care refresh service.

You're welcome. Once you access the link, scroll down and look for "Contact Us". Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules