682 1 2022-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parisi2274
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211043 ft
United States

Hi all

So I recently purchased the DJI RC controller to use with my Air 2S and after getting the FW updated on the drone and controller and then binding the aircraft to the RC I noticed some things that seemed off and maybe it’s because I haven’t flown in a while or maybe it’s some settings I need to adjust, but I’m hoping someone can help me.  

1.  I connected the RC to the internet using the hotspot on my iPhone (not sure I like this method) to get updated maps in the fly app, but for whatever reason it will not let me change over to Satellite or Hybrid. Any ideas on how to fix that?

2. This issue I think is more with the drone than the RC, but I noticed that every time I was flying, if I were low to the ground the aircraft would gradually increase its altitude even if I wanted it to stay at the current alt I had it at.  Is this a setting I need to adjust? Or is it a product of the on board sensors thinking I’m too close to the ground?

3.  The last issue I noticed is that the height indicator seems to be off sometimes when I’m flying.  Is there a way to recalibrate that without landing the aircraft fully so that it sets itself back to 0.00ft (yeah I changed it to imperial because I’m a lazy American who hates trying to convert meters on the fly ).  

Thanks all!!!
2022-11-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

3) = No, sorry.
Everything height wise is based on the take off point being 0, to reset the sero point whilst teh drone is in flight would screw all the relevant things up. Some drift in the value is normal but I would be surprsed if many drift were greater than 9ft.
2022-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules