Air 2s advanced gimbal settings.
512 5 2022-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PiggyJ
lvl.1

Australia

After updating to latest firmware (Nov 2022) the option to adjust gimbal settings has changed.
"Advanced gimbal settings" is no longer available.
There is however another option to adjust the gimbal, but I can't find any information that explains how to fine tune the gimbal settings.
Anyone else...?

2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. Can you please confirm if you are using an RC with a built-in screen ( DJI RC or DJI RC Pro) or if you are using the RC with a mobile device to access the DJI Fly app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-5
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-5 01:38
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. Can you please confirm if you are using an RC with a built-in screen ( DJI RC or DJI RC Pro) or if you are using the RC with a mobile device to access the DJI Fly app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I am using the DJI RC With the built in screen.

I transfered from the Drone to the DJI RC (with Screen)
Then I used flyshare to transfer to the Mobile device (Phone) from the DJI RC with Screen

It would be nice to 'Cut out the Middle Man'
2022-11-5
Use props
PiggyJ
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-5 01:38

Hi, I’m using RC with iOS device.
Restarted the drone and RC and the option to adjust (fine tune) the gimbal has returned.
All good now.
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

PiggyJ Posted at 11-5 12:32
Hi, I’m using RC with iOS device.
Restarted the drone and RC and the option to adjust (fine tune) the gimbal has returned.
All good now.

Thank you for your response. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for always choosing DJI!
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-5 01:57
I am using the DJI RC With the built in screen.

I transfered from the Drone to the DJI RC (with Screen)

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules