Mini 3 pro altitude restriction in US
425 2 2022-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WayMor
lvl.1
United States

First time drone owner and had my first flight today. Just wanted to get familiar with the controls, not interested in video/photo quality. For some reason my altitude was capped at 88 meters. I'm near a regional airport and about 30 miles from an international airport but according to the DJI geo zone map I was not in those restricted areas. Is that map accurate and if not is there a more accurate flight map?
2022-11-4
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

you cannot solely depend on your drone and rc to tell you if you are flying in restricted airspace or not.  did you take the trust test?

read the user manual.  it sounds like your setting for max altitude is set to 88m.   this is a user setting which can be changed.
also you are posting in the fpv section; you may want to go to the mini3pro section for a more accurate reply.
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HI there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please double-check the settings on your Mini 3 Pro, please go to general settings> Safety > Flight protection for you to access the max altitude and Max Distance that can be set. In addition, please try to fly the unit to a different location and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules