Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Solid white status light and 2 center green blinking lights
5505 9 2022-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snook911
lvl.3
Flight distance : 425180 ft
United States

My new RC remote not working. Right after I installed the latest updateI get  Solid white status light and 2 center green blinking lights. I'll call support in the morning but anyone else see this and have a fix? I was thinking about a factory reset but thought I should contact DJI first.
***pic attached twice by mistake****
5302C758-1F2A-4CE3-AEE6-6EC6DEF26FA2.jpeg
DAF24A77-118C-4CE8-853C-FE2F7B9705FC.jpeg
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience.
If this issue appears on the remote controller, please try the steps below: 1. Remove the USB-C cable from the USB-C port.
2. Press and hold the Power button until the screen turns off and the remote controller is powered off.
3. Press the Power button, and then press and hold the Power button to power on the remote controller.  
4. Restart the remote controller and update the firmware.
For the phone call services. please pay attention to our service time:
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)][backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04)]English:

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)][backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04)]Monday - Sunday: 6:00 - 18:00 (PST)
2022-11-5
Use props
Snook911
lvl.3
Flight distance : 425180 ft
United States

To any one interested I called DJI and it seems there was an error and the update did not complete. They had me download this software to a computer

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Once installed you can connect the remote and refresh/Re install the software.  It seemed to do the trick.
2022-11-5
Use props
arriagamarte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364229 ft
United States

Hi! I have the same issue....

1. I cant get out of the 2 green blinking leds, and a solid white one condition...
2. "Refresh firmware" operation doesnt work.... Stuck at 46%

Please help!
2023-1-24
Use props
arriagamarte
lvl.1
United States

arriagamarte Posted at 1-24 05:05
Hi! I have the same issue....

1. I cant get out of the 2 green blinking leds, and a solid white one condition...

Pleeease help!
2023-1-25
Use props
arriagamarte
lvl.1
United States

Somebody please help!
2023-1-25
Use props
Martein
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127100 ft
Russia

To deactivate the mode with the fixed blue LED and the two flashing green LEDs, you just have to do this: press and hold the power button about 10 secounds it will blink. Then you can power on the rc.
2023-3-4
Use props
Dronedriva
New

Australia

Martein Posted at 3-4 04:37
To deactivate the mode with the fixed blue LED and the two flashing green LEDs, you just have to do this: press and hold the power button about 10 secounds it will blink. Then you can power on the rc.

Thanks for this short cut. It works perfectly.
2023-3-14
Use props
Arieslive
lvl.1

Mexico

This indicates what there is a problem with the info about the battery level. You need to turn on the remote, once you see the connection screen, hold the power button about 10 seconds, so the remote turns off itself. When turn on the remote again you will see the battery level is completely different after the process. Normally below 10%. So this error is a safelock to reset the battery info, to prevent pilots to fly with low battery levels and a disconnect between the remote and the drone occurs. This happens when you charge the remote constantly and never lets the battery runs out completely. Please do it at least once every month.
2023-5-20
Use props
recot
lvl.2

Netherlands

I had this problem. Push and hold power button for ten seconds when the contoller closed. Then plug usb to PC. It worked for me, i hope it would be helpful...
2023-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules