878 9 2022-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droffarc
First Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

On 2/11/2022 I received and registered my new Action 3 which I purchased from Amazon.
In registering through the mimo app I had to re-try a number of times before the app said it was registered successfully.
I have used the camera a number of times and it works fine    BUT
I am concerned that the avatar icon does not show and when I look at the information on mimo it gives a netwrok error - does this mean that the camera is not actually regisytered ( refering to some other similar forum posts (Esp. used/second hand drones).
See attached pics:

OA3 Inf.jpg
OA3 err.jpg
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will confirm with our team first.
2022-11-5
Use props
Droffarc
First Officer
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-5 03:51
Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will confirm with our team first.

Thanks Wanda
2022-11-5
Use props
Droffarc
First Officer
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-5 03:51

Hi
I think I have found the cause - mimo insists on using mobile data instead of wifi (probably because it is using wifi & blutooth to connect to the camera)
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Droffarc Posted at 11-6 02:38
Hi
I think I have found the cause - mimo insists on using mobile data instead of wifi (probably because it is using wifi & blutooth to connect to the camera)

Thanks for the updated information.
We are glad to see your problem is finally resolved.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Droffarc Posted at 11-6 02:38
Hi
I think I have found the cause - mimo insists on using mobile data instead of wifi (probably because it is using wifi & blutooth to connect to the camera)

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. We just received the official response from our engineers. The activation status currently is not open to users. It is normal. Thanks for your understanding. BTW, we read your thread title. Did you want to add Avarta of the Osmo Action3 into your profile? If so, may we have your SN? Thanks.
2022-11-7
Use props
Droffarc
First Officer
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-7 00:32
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. We just received the official response from our engineers. The activation status currently is not open to users. It is normal. Thanks for your understanding. BTW, we read your thread title. Did you want to add Avarta of the Osmo Action3 into your profile? If so, may we have your SN? Thanks.

Hi Wanda
Thanks, yes, I want the avatar. Serial number is shown in my initial post photos
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Droffarc Posted at 11-7 01:57
Hi Wanda
Thanks, yes, I want the avatar. Serial number is shown in my initial post photos

Understand. We have forwarded it to our related teams.
2022-11-7
Use props
Droffarc
First Officer
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-7 04:38
Understand. We have forwarded it to our related teams.

Thanks to all - I'm happy - the icon shows
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Droffarc Posted at 11-8 00:10
Thanks to all - I'm happy - the icon shows

You are most welcome.
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now