Problem buying Air 2s
1098 4 2022-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ds3293
lvl.1
Flight distance : 323481 ft
United States

On October 28 2022 I bought a DJI Air 2s from Amazon, it was delivered on October 30 of 2022 the box looked like something heavy was put on it when I opened it up the drone seamed like everything was ok.
That same day I started flying it and the video was glitchy, after 4 days of flying it here and there by my home the gimbal started shacking and I received a message gimbal overload ( November 3 2022 )  I immediately called DJI technical support ) the technician suggested that I call Amazon customer support as it was only four days old so then I called Amazon customer support 6;11 pm est , Amazon customer support , I told him I just wanted to exchange it for another one as the shipping box was damaged I was told all he could do was refund my money then I asked to speak to a supervisor.
The supervisor got on the phone and told me the same thing and also explained to me because of the issue that Amazon would be pulling a DJI air 2s so no one could purchase them any longer from Amazon,  
I explained to the supervisor that I have an Amazon prime member and I am definitely not satisfied with this answer I also asked him if these Conversations were recorded and he said yes:
That night I got on DJI service as I did purchase dji care and sent it yesterday morning to have repaired, now I’m a little concerned that if Amazon is pulling DJI Air 2s and no longer sailing it did I just waste a lot of money buying the Air 2s with the care package?
Has anyone heard of this?

“ So for the long thread “
2022-11-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Get a refund and buy another one from Amazon. Or just do the exchange online. The process is simple. When the new one arrives, e-mail DJI service with the details and they should be able to transfer the Care Refresh to the new one.
2022-11-5
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

wow, you must have really been annoying that they had to tell you to return the drone and that the Company was going to pull all the remaining product and never ever sell it again.  
2022-11-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wonder if it could be that they, Amazon, have been ''bitten in the ass enough by customers returning 'bound' drones and controllers that they, Amazon, will no longer accept the return of a drone but simply refund the owner? Such drones must have cost Amazon etc. a packet in handling costs let alone anything else.
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Ds3293. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your experience. Amazon's return policy varies on where you purchased the Air 2s. You may see their return policy here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/c ... ;ref_=dp_ret_policy

Rest assured the DJI still produce DJI Air 2s and still provide support with troubleshooting software issues as well as repairing hardware issues.  Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules