Flyshare and Quick Transfer
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have tried the DJI RC (with Screen) and Flyshare on my Air 2s and it works ok but is a bit of a faff ie:

Transfer Video to DJI RC
Then Transfer from DJI RC to Mobile device (In my Case Iphone)
I am wondering if the Mavic 3 Clasic has Quick Transfer like the Mini 3 Pro

2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Bigplumbs. Thank you for reaching out and we're so sorry for the inconvenience that you're experiencing with Flyshare. Regarding your question about the Mavic 3 Classic, yes, it has QuickTransferfeature. It allows users to quickly transfer photos and videos in the DJI Fly app to their mobile devices. With QuickTransfer, users can access the album of the aircraft in the DJI Fly app on the mobile device without connecting to the remote controller, and download photos and videos at 20 MB/s. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-5
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-5 08:44
Hi, Bigplumbs. Thank you for reaching out and we're so sorry for the inconvenience that you're experiencing with Flyshare. Regarding your question about the Mavic 3 Classic, yes, it has QuickTransferfeature. It allows users to quickly transfer photos and videos in the DJI Fly app to their mobile devices. With QuickTransfer, users can access the album of the aircraft in the DJI Fly app on the mobile device without connecting to the remote controller, and download photos and videos at 20 MB/s. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support.

Is this quick transfer available on the Air 2S
2022-11-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-5 09:30
Is this quick transfer available on the Air 2S

No, it's not. It would be nice, though.
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-5 09:30
Is this quick transfer available on the Air 2S

Hi there. Mobilehomer is correct. Currently, this function is unavailable due to compatibility issues but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-5
Use props
Okharon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33983 ft
  • >>>
Vietnam

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-5 08:44
Hi, Bigplumbs. Thank you for reaching out and we're so sorry for the inconvenience that you're experiencing with Flyshare. Regarding your question about the Mavic 3 Classic, yes, it has QuickTransferfeature. It allows users to quickly transfer photos and videos in the DJI Fly app to their mobile devices. With QuickTransfer, users can access the album of the aircraft in the DJI Fly app on the mobile device without connecting to the remote controller, and download photos and videos at 20 MB/s. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi I tried QuickTransfer with my Mavic 3 Classic but it DJI Fly App not found the Mavic 3 CL Wifi / Bluetooth , event I go to Iphone/Setting/Bluetooth - it found signal from DJI Mv3 CL , All my MV3 and DJI FLyapp on lastest version
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Okharon Posted at 11-6 17:20
Hi I tried QuickTransfer with my Mavic 3 Classic but it DJI Fly App not found the Mavic 3 CL Wifi / Bluetooth , event I go to Iphone/Setting/Bluetooth - it found signal from DJI Mv3 CL , All my MV3 and DJI FLyapp on lastest version

Hi, Okharon. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Try to restart the remote controller and then the aircraft without inserting a microSD card. Perform troubleshooting based on the two methods below:
Method 1:
a. Power on the aircraft.
b. Enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on the mobile device, launch the DJI Fly app, and there will be an app prompt to connect to the aircraft.
c. Tap Connect. After a successful connection, you can access the aircraft album and download files at high speed. Note that when you connect the mobile device to the aircraft for the first time, you need to press the power button for two seconds to confirm the connection.
Method 2:
When the aircraft has been connected to the mobile device via the remote controller but has not taken off yet, enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in the mobile device, launch the DJI Fly app on the mobile device, and go to Playback album. Tap the QuickTransfer icon in the top-right corner and connect the mobile device to the aircraft using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, then you can download photos and videos from the aircraft album to your mobile device.
If the issue remains, you may try changing the aircraft's name by going into Camera View>Settings (top-right corner)>About. Kindly note that after restarting the drone and wanting to use the QuickTransfer mode again, you are required to repeat the above steps. Otherwise, it is unable to connect. Before using the QuickTransfer mode, turn on the aircraft and RC, start the motors, then stop the motors, then connect the aircraft's Wi-Fi to use the QuickTransfer function (no need to restart the aircraft after stopping the motor). Please keep us updated. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-6
Use props
Okharon
lvl.1
  • >>>
Vietnam

DJI Tony Posted at 11-6 21:31
Hi, Okharon. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Try to restart the remote controller and then the aircraft without inserting a microSD card. Perform troubleshooting based on the two methods below:
Method 1:
a. Power on the aircraft.

Thanks Tony I tried all option u told

1- Change name of Aircraft / wifi name
2- Start motor then off , but DJI Fly on my Iphone 14 pro max not dectect anything , event I go to album - click icon Quicktransfer - Search - not found
On Iphone setting - Bluetooth my Iphone found network from Aircrafts but on DJI FLY APP nothing happen

I am refresh the firmware aircraft and test again , and tried iPhone 11 promax - nothing happen
2022-11-7
Use props
Okharon
lvl.1
  • >>>
Vietnam

On Wifi setting - My I iPhone found wifi network created from Mavic 3 Classic but it has password , so can not connect
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Okharon Posted at 11-7 05:26
On Wifi setting - My I iPhone found wifi network created from Mavic 3 Classic but it has password , so can not connect

Hi, Okharon. Thank you for the update. There's no need to connect to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection. manually. The DJI Fly will be able to connect without any password. If the connection still fails after following the above methods, please disable the mobile data networks or cellular networks on your mobile device. Then, restart the aircraft to enter the QuickTransfer connection, and test whether the device can be connected for transmitting files. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules