Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing some options RC controler on mavic 3
654 6 2022-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex_Leys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332477 ft
Belgium

Since the latest update i cannot find the option to connect the on- off swithching of the auxillary light to a functionbutton. There is no option to switch on and off the led's on the front legs. Is this a bug or is it going to be like that???
2022-11-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There's been a few reports that this was removed in the last update.   Hopefully they will bring it back.
2022-11-6
Use props
ro_walker
lvl.4
Brazil

I've had that error before.
2022-11-10
Use props
Alex_Leys
lvl.2
Belgium

# ro_walker
did you find a solution? (mavic 3)
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Auxiliary LEDs will be turned on or off automatically during use, based on the actual environment, and the LEDs at the front arms of the drone will blink by default for the duration of the UAV being powered on. DJI Fly App removed those two options, For details of regulation please check https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... -for-mavic-3-series . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-12
Use props
Alex_Leys
lvl.2
Belgium

I do regret the option to turn on the auxiliary led during flight, but i understand we have to follow the regulations. How can i obtain the new C1 class identification label for the Mavic 3 series, is DJI going to contact the owners of the Mavic 3?
Thank you for your answer.
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alex_Leys Posted at 2022-11-13 06:11
I do regret the option to turn on the auxiliary led during flight, but i understand we have to follow the regulations. How can i obtain the new C1 class identification label for the Mavic 3 series, is DJI going to contact the owners of the Mavic 3?
Thank you for your answer.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. For more information about obtaining C1 class for your Mavic 3. You may access this link https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... 1-drone-certificate . Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules