Quiet blades
1312 8 2022-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dark Horse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

I see quieter blades advertised by aftermarket distributors, does anybody have them? Are they quieter, have you noticed any loss of performance with them?
Thanks!
2022-11-5
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

The Master Air Screw blades are nice. EVERY dB test I have seen has them the same as OEM. BUT with a lower pitch in sound. I have some and can agree with this, no extra flight time or speed. The only additional reason to buy them is the nice colors. And the colors are really nice.
2022-11-5
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i have master airscrew props for most of my drones and i can tell you without a doubt, to me, in every single instance, they improve the sound from the oem props.  not sure if you want to call it quieter or less buzzy or less pitchy or whatever, but the drone is less attention-getting, the sound does not propagate as far, and for sure, they look better.  the small gains in performance and other measurable areas are negligible.  
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots. Just a friendly reminder, we strongly recommend using the original propellers to avoid any issues as we don't have any guarantee with any 3rd party propellers which have not been tested by DJI. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-5
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

I bought master air screw recently. It makes the drone sound less winy but does nothing else. They're also cheap so not a big deal money wise.
2023-8-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Potato mini Posted at 8-28 07:42
I bought master air screw recently. It makes the drone sound less winy but does nothing else. They're also cheap so not a big deal money wise.

they do more than that perhaps it's not so apparent:

DJI AIR 2S STEALTH

Upgrading your drone has never been easier! Simply swap the props of your DJI Air 2S and within seconds you get up to 4% more flight time and up to 37% less noise on your drone. Air 2S STEALTH Upgrade Propellers further provide enhanced performance in SPORT mode / high altitude flights, better durability and visibility along with unmatched performance characteristics.
2023-8-28
Use props
Dark Horse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 8-28 08:21
they do more than that perhaps it's not so apparent:

DJI AIR 2S STEALTH

DJ, do you have these blades, have you personally experienced this, or is this just what DJI says?
2023-8-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dark Horse Posted at 8-29 02:15
DJ, do you have these blades, have you personally experienced this, or is this just what DJI says?

This is what MA says and I have all of their propellers for all the drones I have.  For the best reviews, please check YT for your particular model and get the answers you need.  It's all subjective but I have found it to be mostly true.
2023-8-29
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I would be careful on one thing using aftermarket props.  If you crash and not using the stock props. I am always very careful about that.  I don't want to give them ever a reason to deny me a warranty claim.  Especially on a $1200 drone.   But if you are no longer covered then have fun.
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules