Stolen drone
520 5 2022-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Markke
lvl.1

United States

Hi,My drone was stolen. I understand DJI can take the serial number and order number (I purchased it directly from DJI) and track if it's sent to DJI for service. How do I submit the details for this tracking purpose?
Thanks

2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry to read about this problem.
We recommend that you report to the police first.
And you can send us your SN here, we will check more details and reply to you here.
Thank you.
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Sorry to inform you we are unable to track your aircraft. Tracking the aircraft will require the synced flight data via DJI APP by the pilot and also the DJI account that the pilot flies your drone with. We recommend that you report this theft incident to the local authorities, authorizing the police to run investigations on this case.

Also, we would like to collect the following information to record the stolen aircraft in the system. Our Support team will contact you if we receive the products in the future. Please rest assured that DJI will reject offering a service if other customers send it back. Hope for your understanding and patience.
a) Full Name:
b) Phone number (mobile preferred):
c) Email address:
d) Serial Number:
e) Shipping Address (No PO BOX, business address preferred):

Hope that you can find your device as soon as possible.
Thank you for understanding and have a great day!
2022-11-5
Use props
Markke
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-5 19:45
We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Sorry to inform you we are unable to track your aircraft. Tracking the aircraft will require the synced flight data via DJI APP by the pilot and also the DJI account that the pilot flies your drone with. We recommend that you report this theft incident to the local authorities, authorizing the police to run investigations on this case.

Also, we would like to collect the following information to record the stolen aircraft in the system. Our Support team will contact you if we receive the products in the future. Please rest assured that DJI will reject offering a service if other customers send it back. Hope for your understanding and patience.

HI DJI Paladin,
I supplied the requested information over a personal message to you given some of the details requested contain personal information.
Please let me know if you received the details I provided ( a-e from your list)
Thank you
2022-11-5
Use props
Markke
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-5 19:38
Hi, there. We are sorry to read about this problem.
We recommend that you report to the police first.
And you can send us your SN here, we will check more details and reply to you here.

Hi DJI Natalia,

Thank you. The SN is:
09ydf230040041

I supplied the additional requested information to DJI Paladin over a personal message.
Thank you
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Markke Posted at 11-5 20:32
Hi DJI Natalia,

Thank you. The SN is:

Thanks for your update as well.
And if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free  to let us know.
2022-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules