Beautiful spot to fly.   
2022-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely location Alex.    I guess because it was close to sunset everybody had already left the beach or is it too cold already?  Nice flying.
2022-11-6
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-6 03:51
Lovely location Alex.    I guess because it was close to sunset everybody had already left the beach or is it too cold already?  Nice flying.

Beach requires hot weather, now is November and despite the weather being extremely hot for this time of the year it's not beach time anymore - all resorts are ghost cities - even here there was no restaurant open to have diner nither hotel to sleep - so we moved north
2022-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 11-6 05:15
Beach requires hot weather, now is November and despite the weather being extremely hot for this time of the year it's not beach time anymore - all resorts are ghost cities - even here there was no restaurant open to have diner nither hotel to sleep - so we moved north

I can appreciate that the cold weather has the beaches empty.  Fortunately, here in Florida we can pretty much go to the beach year around.  T-shirts, shorts and flip flops are the norm year around for the  most part.  
2022-11-6
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-6 06:50
I can appreciate that the cold weather has the beaches empty.  Fortunately, here in Florida we can pretty much go to the beach year around.  T-shirts, shorts and flip flops are the norm year around for the  most part.

We have distinguished 4 seasons with all the bells and whistles and last week was quite outstanding summertime in Nov and we (with my older daughter) made the best of it 1700 km  5 days all around the country with 30+ clips
2022-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 11-6 07:15
We have distinguished 4 seasons with all the bells and whistles and last week was quite outstanding summertime in Nov and we (with my older daughter) made the best of it 1700 km  5 days all around the country with 30+ clips

Wow, you put a lot of driving time in.  

I like seeing snow but I don't miss having to shovel it at all.  Several of my Navy duty stations were in cold weather climates so I moved enough snow off the driveway and sidewalks to last me a lifetime.  
2022-11-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lovely footage!
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now