Server Error when checking for updates. RC and Mini 3.
123Next >
35357 80 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
webrock
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

This is getting real ridiculous that we can't update our drones through the RC PRO and the App.  I keep getting the same server error as everyone else above.  I've logged out and back in, I've cleared my cache and I've tried updating on both the profile section and the drone section and keep getting the same error.

We spend thousands of dollars on these drones and can't even update them.  This is ridiculous!!!!  

FIX THE ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_YFgpe7CZrazC Posted at 4-29 09:54
Hi.

I am getting the exact same issues as everyone on here with the DJI RC and the Mini 3 Pro.

Hi, djiuser_YFgpe7CZrazC. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you're going through. Can you please tell us what error message you receive on DJI Assistant 2? Also, can you please verify if you installed version V2.1.18 (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series)? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

webrock Posted at 4-29 10:03
Hi,

This is getting real ridiculous that we can't update our drones through the RC PRO and the App.  I keep getting the same server error as everyone else above.  I've logged out and back in, I've cleared my cache and I've tried updating on both the profile section and the drone section and keep getting the same error.

Hi, webrock. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you're going through. This concern has been forwarded already to our relevant team for checking. In the meantime, please try to update using the DJI Assistant 2  (Consumer Drones Series). You may download it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series). Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-4-29
Use props
EdRowland
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-29 19:08
Hi, djiuser_YFgpe7CZrazC. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you're going through. Can you please tell us what error message you receive on DJI Assistant 2? Also, can you please verify if you installed version V2.1.18 (https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series)? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Hi,

See attached screenshot.

I don't understand why I can't update my drone anymore?

What is going on with this server error?

2023-5-1
Use props
fans386bfcae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286250 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I too have the same error....
I've cleared my cache and I've tried updating on both the profile section and the drone section and keep getting the same error.
Also I tried to update using the DJI Assistant 2  (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.18 (updated failed 99%) .
Same errors with my Mini 3 pro and Mavic 3
I've never had a problem before...
I think it's a DJI server problem
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans386bfcae Posted at 5-1 06:03
I too have the same error....
I've cleared my cache and I've tried updating on both the profile section and the drone section and keep getting the same error.
Also I tried to update using the DJI Assistant 2  (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.18 (updated failed 99%) .

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers have located this issue and are working to resolve it. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
2023-5-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

EdRowland Posted at 5-1 03:58
Hi,

See attached screenshot.

Hi, EdRowland. We're sorry for the inconvenience.  This concern has been forwarded already to our relevant team for checking. Can you please verify if you have the most updated version V2.1.18? If not, please try to install the  V2.1.18 from this link (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series).
2023-5-3
Use props
fans386bfcae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286250 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I had already solved it two days ago by changing the DNS in my Vodafone router and inserting the google DNS instead of secure DNS....I was able to update the firmware from the remote controller in both the Mavic 3 and Mini 3 pro
2023-5-4
Use props
djiuser_873aMqS0OV51
New

Israel

Hello, I am getting the same server error when updating the firmware. Can you please help? Thanks!
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_873aMqS0OV51
New

Israel

Hello I am getting the same error message can you please help? Tia.
2023-5-7
Use props
K22 MDL
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_873aMqS0OV51 Posted at 5-7 08:11
Hello I am getting the same error message can you please help? Tia.

Let's face it, DJI just don't care.  Like all the posts in this thread they come out and say the same thing instead of FIXING the issues. I used to sell their products professionally until I realised what a bunch of amateurs they are. Quite nasty with it too. Buy and use DJi with extreme caution. They will sell you someting and just walk away.

Like everyone else on here, I haven't used my drone for 7-8 months and it too neaded updating with the same messages that all of us get. Thanks to a user on here (not DJi) I updated via the profile on the controller. The "usual" way still shows that it the server isn't responding and worse still it hasn't updated the firmware.  SORT YOURSELVES OUT DJi. In 8 years I see you haven't got any better.
2023-5-19
Use props
fansfb6fe91d
New

United Kingdom

Hi All.

I have had this issue and realised I was not signed in on my remote controller to my DJI user account. As soon as I signed in I no longer get the error message and it allows me to sign in. I would feedback to DJI that to help people getting this error, perhaps you could update the software to say "You need to be signed in to your DJI account in order to continue with the download."
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansfb6fe91d Posted at 6-7 05:32
Hi All.

I have had this issue and realised I was not signed in on my remote controller to my DJI user account. As soon as I signed in I no longer get the error message and it allows me to sign in. I would feedback to DJI that to help people getting this error, perhaps you could update the software to say "You need to be signed in to your DJI account in order to continue with the download."

Hi. Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-6-7
Use props
djiuser_JZ89vKoVSk1Y
New
Flight distance : 822077 ft
United Kingdom

I had exact issue/message on my RC and fix it simply by logging back into my DJI account via the “Profile” icon on the RC controller.

I had changed my password via my laptop and so it had logged me out of the controller and I had not thought to login again on the RC!

It would be useful if it displayed a “Please log in again” message on the RC instead of the server error message and code.

Hope this helps someone!
2023-6-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JZ89vKoVSk1Y Posted at 6-14 06:48
I had exact issue/message on my RC and fix it simply by logging back into my DJI account via the “Profile” icon on the RC controller.

I had changed my password via my laptop and so it had logged me out of the controller and I had not thought to login again on the RC!

Hi there. Thanks for sharing and for your valuable suggestion. We will have it forwarded to our team for attention. Have a nice day!
2023-6-14
Use props
RSNLIVE
New
Flight distance : 2323 ft
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-14 21:31
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly ensure that it is connected to a network. You may try logging out, then back in and try again. You may also try updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). If these has been performed already, we recommend you wait for the next update. Our engineers are currently working to resolve it as soon as possible. We appreciate your understanding, and continued support.

Hi Tony, i have the latest firmware update from Assistant 2. However the camera will not focus in auto or manual modes.

I am at wit's end, as i think coming back to DJi, was a down grade. No live RMTP in a Pro version and not being able to focus is annoying to say the least.

What can i do to rectify the issue/s short of just binning the product.

Your or DJi prompt reply and a solution is appreciated as not having a working UAV (Drone) is costing my business dramatically.
16873934788929078978090293685864.jpg
16873934962227742963138542181558.jpg
16873935182754466246091648682670.jpg
16873935555189138523176456461922.jpg
16873935843306070083058128826336.jpg
16873936336154433744625345698695.jpg
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RSNLIVE Posted at 6-21 16:31
Hi Tony, i have the latest firmware update from Assistant 2. However the camera will not focus in auto or manual modes.

I am at wit's end, as i think coming back to DJi, was a down grade. No live RMTP in a Pro version and not being able to focus is annoying to say the least.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Are the recorded videos or photos taken out of focus too? If yes, kindly check the following:
1. Check whether the lens is dirty. We recommend wiping the lens with a wet tissue.
2. Please make sure the firmware version is the latest; if not, please update it. If yes, please try to refresh the firmware.
3. Please keep the shooting target within the focus point. We recommend you fly your aircraft to a place where the shooting target is within the focus range.
4. Reset the camera parameters in the app.
5. If the issue remains, toggle to MF mode and slide the MF module. Check whether the picture becomes clear or blurry.
Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-27
Use props
Scott.Boucher
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1236972 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I had exact issue/message on my RC and fix it simply by logging back into my DJI account via the “Profile” icon on the RC controller.

I had changed my password via my laptop and so it had logged me out of the controller and I had not thought to login again on the RC!

Great work, fixed my issue. Now i only hope refreshing all the firmware stops the disconnection issue.
Cheers
2023-8-24
Use props
RamblinMan
lvl.2
United States

Thank you very much for posting this.  Solved my issue as well.  Agree, it would be nice to have a prompt to save a lot of headache.  Thank you!
2023-9-29
Use props
Telthecelt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51808 ft
United Kingdom

Snap! I've been trying for 20 minutes and getting the same. FlySafe is fine. DJI what's going on with your server??!! I've got 5 batteries waiting for firmware upgrades.
2023-9-30
Use props
Telthecelt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 4-29 04:53
Hi, RamblinMan. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried updating it through the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)? Please keep us posted.

I'm getting te same error code this morning. Perhaps it really is the server that is erring!
2023-9-30
Use props
Telthecelt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RamblinMan Posted at 4-27 07:29
I am having the same issue.  If it's a server error, why is the possibility that it is a server error on the DJI side not raised as a solution?   I have the mini 3 pro with the RC controller.  I've cleared cache.  Logged out of my wifi and back in.  Tried updating from profile.  Just keep getting server error messages.

Exactly my thoughts! Same error. If there's something we have actually to do at our end at least have the messaged changed not to waste our time 'trying again in a moment'.
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Telthecelt Posted at 9-30 00:19
I'm getting te same error code this morning. Perhaps it really is the server that is erring!

Hello there, Telthecelt. Can you please check if the RC system date zone is consistent with the local time; if not, set it as the same and retry. It is also recommended to check the current network status, try using another network, and relog in with the DJI account again. If the issue still persists You can update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 that you can download from your computer. Here is the link to download: https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series.
Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-30
Use props
Telthecelt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 9-30 00:51
Hello there, Telthecelt. Can you please check if the RC system date zone is consistent with the local time; if not, set it as the same and retry. It is also recommended to check the current network status, try using another network, and relog in with the DJI account again. If the issue still persists You can update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 that you can download from your computer. Here is the link to download: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series.
Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.

Thanks for your feedback so soon. I'll give those a try and let you know asap.
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Telthecelt Posted at 9-30 01:22
Thanks for your feedback so soon. I'll give those a try and let you know asap.

You are most welcome. I appreciate your patience. I will wait for your update.
2023-9-30
Use props
Telthecelt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 9-30 01:30
You are most welcome. I appreciate your patience. I will wait for your update.

I've installed the software (eventually) and see no support for Mini 3 Pro and a message that DJI Assistant 2(Updates discontinued). So no joy there. I can try my son's WiFi but doubt if it'll be better since mine has a strong signal and has already checked the RC software and found it fine. The local time for my location on the RC is accurate btw.
2023-9-30
Use props
Telthecelt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'll just fly with it until DJI fix it for all of us with the issue.
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Telthecelt Posted at 9-30 02:27
I've installed the software (eventually) and see no support for Mini 3 Pro and a message that DJI Assistant 2(Updates discontinued). So no joy there. I can try my son's WiFi but doubt if it'll be better since mine has a strong signal and has already checked the RC software and found it fine. The local time for my location on the RC is accurate btw.

Hi, Telthecelt. Is this what you're getting?

The Assistant 2 that you have downloaded might be incompatible. Please try using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... nsumer-drones-series
Thank you for your patience.
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_Mp0TtszNqzPL
New
Flight distance : 39547 ft
United States

I have a Mini 3 Pro and continue getting the following error.  Server Error.  Wait a moment and try again (Code:0x115000100001).  I have tired to conned to different WIFIs and no success.  Thoughts?

Thanks,
2023-10-1
Use props
djiuser_Mp0TtszNqzPL
New
Flight distance : 39547 ft
United States

2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Mp0TtszNqzPL Posted at 10-1 11:27
I have a Mini 3 Pro and continue getting the following error.  Server Error.  Wait a moment and try again (Code:0x115000100001).  I have tired to conned to different WIFIs and no success.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble you're experiencing. Have you already tried the suggestion from reply 63#? You can also try logging out and logging back in. Please keep me posted. Have a nice day.
2023-10-2
Use props
seychellian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113406 ft
Seychelles

Upgrading through the profile was the workaround that worked for me. Thanks!!!
2023-10-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

seychellian Posted at 10-14 11:13
Upgrading through the profile was the workaround that worked for me. Thanks!!!

Awesome. I'm glad yours worked. Please don't hesitate to reach us if ever you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-22
Use props
joe.amberggmail.com
New

Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 10-22 02:53
Awesome. I'm glad yours worked. Please don't hesitate to reach us if ever you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.

I have the same server error.
RC and Drone updated to newest version by PC.
Absolutely no chance to fly, permanent and absurd error message "drone software is too old"
Bull..., it is the newest version available.
I lost 2 hours now for absolutely nothing.
And no chance to take the pictures I went for today in Swiss Alps.
I send the whole equipment back to the dealer - no use of such non working equipment
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

joe.amberggmail.com Posted at 10-24 04:49
I have the same server error.
RC and Drone updated to newest version by PC.
Absolutely no chance to fly, permanent and absurd error message "drone software is too old"

Hi, Joe. That is not the experience we want you to have. Sorry, you had to return your drone. Please reach out to us if you have further concerns. Have a great day.
2023-10-24
Use props
Tyman
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_XbkC7t9Z0lT9 Posted at 1-25 11:42
I ran into this error too and discovered that you can do firmware updates via the Profile section in the RC's Fly app. This route got me past the error.
I also needed to login to DJI again in the app, unsure if this made a difference or not as I didn't re-check upgrading via the About menu in the Fly app.

Thanks for the tip. RC firmware updated and now I don't get the error code when checking for aircraft firmware updates.

Tyler
2023-11-10
Use props
djiuser_5Tsb1uRbTxu4
New

United Kingdom

I was getting the same error, checked my profile on the RC and found I wasn’t signed in, after signing in I checked for updates while in the profile menu and it updated straight away. I suspect the route problem is not being signed into your account on the device.
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_5Tsb1uRbTxu4 Posted at 12-3 13:46
I was getting the same error, checked my profile on the RC and found I wasn’t signed in, after signing in I checked for updates while in the profile menu and it updated straight away. I suspect the route problem is not being signed into your account on the device.

Hi. We are glad you got yours resolved. Yes, usually it is due to users not logged in or has not been operating for a long time, causing the request timeout. Making sure the RC is connected to a good network and making sure the RC system date and time zone are consistent with the local time may also solve the issue.
2023-12-3
Use props
fans8aba727b
New

United Kingdom

I have been trying for 2 weeks, every day to update the firmware on my DJI mavic 3 pro - I get the same error message again and again - I can update my "flysafe data" without issue on the same wifi so it seems to be a DJI glitch - as ususal they ignore the many folk who have this issue - it is a very flawed company!
1-30 06:43
Use props
BoldlyKind
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6381 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2023-6-7 14:32
Hi. Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.

It's more than 6 months later and we don't see any difference in this. This isn't just an annoyance. The tool DJI provides to keep firmware updated to avoid other problems is broken. In software development, that's a major sin.
2-17 08:47
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules