Server Error when checking for updates. RC and Mini 3.
123Next >
35217 80 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skrzak
lvl.1
Poland

Hi. I'm constantly getting a server error when checking for updates, whether on home wifi or mobile.
My current firmwares are:
MIni 3: 01.00.0300,
RC: 01.01.0450
it's 6th October 2022.
The message I'm getting when checkin is: Server Error. Wait a moment and try again (Code:0x115000100001).
Also tried with different batteries, I have 7 of those.

2022-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've had that error before.  One time I cleared the browser cache and the error went away.  Another time I had to use a different browser to get in.  
2022-11-6
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

I've had that error before.
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your DJI RC to the DJI Assistant 2 software that can be downloaded using the link below then please update the firmware to the latest version and then check if the issue persists. If you still experience the issue after you uploaded the latest firmware on your RC, please try to clear the cache of the browser on your DJI RC and check if there are changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-11-12
Use props
Peter Russell
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-12 21:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your DJI RC to the DJI Assistant 2 software that can be downloaded using the link below then please update the firmware to the latest version and then check if the issue persists. If you still experience the issue after you uploaded the latest firmware on your RC, please try to clear the cache of the browser on your DJI RC and check if there are changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Hello, I am now having the same issue ref Error Code 0x115000100001 appearing when trying to check for firmware updates. I have tried refreshing 01.00.0400 & updating to 01.00.0450 using the DJI Assistant app, however after downloading the app then sticks at 'Transmitting' 0% before notifying a 'failure to download'. I now cannot be sure what the state of my firmware is and cannot risk flying again until it is fixed. Please advise. Many thanks (& seasons greetings) Peter Russell :- russellpeter1000@gmail.com
2022-12-24
Use props
Peter Russell
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-12 21:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your DJI RC to the DJI Assistant 2 software that can be downloaded using the link below then please update the firmware to the latest version and then check if the issue persists. If you still experience the issue after you uploaded the latest firmware on your RC, please try to clear the cache of the browser on your DJI RC and check if there are changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello, I am now having the same issue ref Error Code 0x115000100001 appearing when trying to check for firmware updates. I have tried refreshing 01.00.0400 & updating to 01.00.0450 using the DJI Assistant app, however after downloading the app then sticks at 'Transmitting' 0% before notifying a 'failure to download'. I now cannot be sure what the state of my firmware is and cannot risk flying again until it is fixed. Please advise. Many thanks (& seasons greetings) Peter Russell :- russellpeter1000@gmail.com
2022-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Peter Russell Posted at 12-24 07:16
Hello, I am now having the same issue ref Error Code 0x115000100001 appearing when trying to check for firmware updates. I have tried refreshing 01.00.0400 & updating to 01.00.0450 using the DJI Assistant app, however after downloading the app then sticks at 'Transmitting' 0% before notifying a 'failure to download'. I now cannot be sure what the state of my firmware is and cannot risk flying again until it is fixed. Please advise. Many thanks (& seasons greetings) Peter Russell :-

Hello, Peter. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to reconnect to your internet connection and try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC and check if the issue persists. Please make sure to use the DJI Assistant 2 consumer version to avoid issues. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-26
Use props
Peter Russell
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 01:05
Hello, Peter. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to reconnect to your internet connection and try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC and check if the issue persists. Please make sure to use the DJI Assistant 2 consumer version to avoid issues. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello, and thanks for your prompt response to my request for assistance. I have carried out your suggestion and reloaded the DJI Assistant 2(Consumer Drones Series) app to my MAC.

It has successfully downloaded and installed the latest Aircraft Firmware 01.00.0450 but still gives the 'Server error (Code:01x115000100001)' message when I 'Check for Updates'. Any further help would be much appreciated. Peter Russell
2022-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Peter Russell Posted at 12-27 02:58
Hello, and thanks for your prompt response to my request for assistance. I have carried out your suggestion and reloaded the DJI Assistant 2(Consumer Drones Series) app to my MAC.

It has successfully downloaded and installed the latest Aircraft Firmware 01.00.0450 but still gives the 'Server error (Code:01x115000100001)' message when I 'Check for Updates'. Any further help would be much appreciated. Peter Russell

Thank you for your response. Can you please take a screenshot of the said error message, Peter for us to confirm it with our relevant team? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-30
Use props
Peter Russell
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-30 03:14
Thank you for your response. Can you please take a screenshot of the said error message, Peter for us to confirm it with our relevant team? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for the response.

I'm not sure how to send a screenshot via the Forum so see two alternative attempts below :-

ERROR MESSAGE.jpg

Hope this works. Please let me know.
2022-12-31
Use props
kevinktwo2
New
Flight distance : 63917 ft
United Kingdom

I am having similar issues
4C0C79E0-AEE2-4823-BBEB-6012E6DD43E3.jpeg
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Peter Russell Posted at 2022-12-31 01:43
Thanks for the response.

I'm not sure how to send a screenshot via the Forum so see two alternative attempts below :-

Sorry for the late response. We will coordinate this with our relevant team to check. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-1-5
Use props
Peter Russell
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-5 04:28
Sorry for the late response. We will coordinate this with our relevant team to check. We will keep you posted. Thank you.

Hello, do you have any response from the DJI team yet?  Do you think the drone is safe to fly pending a response?
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

kevinktwo2 Posted at 1-2 14:51
I am having similar issues

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please update your aircraft and remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 software and check if the issue persists. Please let us know if you encounter an error message on the software. You may download it using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Peter Russell Posted at 1-16 04:56
Hello, do you have any response from the DJI team yet?  Do you think the drone is safe to fly pending a response?

I will send you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2023-1-19
Use props
Peter Russell
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-19 04:21
I will send you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.

Have sent the log as requested, but the error message seems to have been fixed by the latest RC firmware upgrade to 01.02.0300. I'll let you know of any further problem. Many thanks for your assistance.
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Peter Russell Posted at 1-19 09:13
Have sent the log as requested, but the error message seems to have been fixed by the latest RC firmware upgrade to 01.02.0300. I'll let you know of any further problem. Many thanks for your assistance.

Great! Thank you for keeping us posted and we are more than happy to know that the issue was already isolated. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-1-20
Use props
djiuser_XbkC7t9Z0lT9
New

New Zealand

I ran into this error too and discovered that you can do firmware updates via the Profile section in the RC's Fly app. This route got me past the error.
I also needed to login to DJI again in the app, unsure if this made a difference or not as I didn't re-check upgrading via the About menu in the Fly app.
2023-1-25
Use props
mpwobbly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37500 ft
Australia

djiuser_XbkC7t9Z0lT9 Posted at 1-25 11:42
I ran into this error too and discovered that you can do firmware updates via the Profile section in the RC's Fly app. This route got me past the error.
I also needed to login to DJI again in the app, unsure if this made a difference or not as I didn't re-check upgrading via the About menu in the Fly app.
Having the same issue and error code but thanks for the tip about updating via profile - it took a couple of tries but eventually worked. Aircraft and remote updated.
2023-2-10
Use props
djiuser_nNP8C3BrNV3Q
New
Flight distance : 71207 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks, worked a treat
2023-2-11
Use props
djiuser_C4qQpOsDK1ld
New
Flight distance : 10840 ft
United States

I had the same issues. It would not do updates.  It kept saying the wait and try again sort of thing. Tried from RC DJI fly apps profile, settings, update firmware section and it worked.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_C4qQpOsDK1ld Posted at 3-8 12:13
I had the same issues. It would not do updates.  It kept saying the wait and try again sort of thing. Tried from RC DJI fly apps profile, settings, update firmware section and it worked.

Hi there. We're sorry you encountered such issues. We are glad you managed to resolve the issue. For your reference, ensure that you are logged in to your account in the DJI RC and it's connected to a network before you perform a firmware update.
2023-3-11
Use props
Axyl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4304 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_C4qQpOsDK1ld Posted at 3-8 12:13

Legend, mate. Thank you. This workaround did the job. Cheers for posting it
2023-4-1
Use props
AJ CoRe TV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19928 ft
United States

In RC Clearing cache (storage settings) & using profile section to “firmware” fixed it for me! Thx
2023-4-2
Use props
bpapes
lvl.1
Croatia

Hi, this is a great tip, after having the same issues with updateing the firmware throught About section you opened my eyes with the possibility to update it through a Profile/Settings.
I successfully made an update that was.
2023-4-7
Use props
Staredsky
New
Italy

I have the same issue. The error is never the same; some time is 0x115000100001m some times 0x115000200001 or  0x115000200003 and so on. Pls note that:
1) i cleared the cache of the DJI RC
2) i tried to update and from the profile and from the gofly section
3) Wifi is working because it successfully downloaded and installed an update Flysafe data
The actual app version is 1.9.4 and Aircraft firmware is  01.00.0450
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Staredsky Posted at 4-8 08:05
I have the same issue. The error is never the same; some time is 0x115000100001m some times 0x115000200001 or  0x115000200003 and so on. Pls note that:

Hi, Staredsky. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly refresh or update the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and check if the error remains. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-4-8
Use props
TigerLaosu
New

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-11-12 21:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to connect your DJI RC to the DJI Assistant 2 software that can be downloaded using the link below then please update the firmware to the latest version and then check if the issue persists. If you still experience the issue after you uploaded the latest firmware on your RC, please try to clear the cache of the browser on your DJI RC and check if there are changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I am having the issue when checking for firmware updates on RC, so I downloaded the DJI Assistant as suggested and was able to update firmware (both RC and aircraft) successfully using the DJI Assistant. But when I went back to RC and checked for firmware updates again, it gave the same "server not available" error. I cleared the caches and tried again, the same problem! This is worrisome, as it seems to be a very common problem among users.
2023-4-9
Use props
Toufik94
New

Netherlands

TigerLaosu Posted at 4-9 08:59
I am having the issue when checking for firmware updates on RC, so I downloaded the DJI Assistant as suggested and was able to update firmware (both RC and aircraft) successfully using the DJI Assistant. But when I went back to RC and checked for firmware updates again, it gave the same "server not available" error. I cleared the caches and tried again, the same problem! This is worrisome, as it seems to be a very common problem among users.

I can confirm this. Haven't been using the drone for a while now and tried to update the firmware of the drone but I'm also keep getting this same error message.

I have succesfully updated the firmware via DJI Assisstant 2 to the version V01.00.0450 But when I try to search for the newest version (V01.00.0500) it doesn't show up in the application. And when I try to update the drone via the RC controller (both in camera view and via the Profile section) it keeps giving me the same error message as you. This didn't happened before.

@DJI, what could have gone wrong? I have also cleared my caches and everything but no success.
2023-4-9
Use props
Toufik94
New

Netherlands

Staredsky Posted at 4-8 08:05
I have the same issue. The error is never the same; some time is 0x115000100001m some times 0x115000200001 or  0x115000200003 and so on. Pls note that:

Im having the exact same issue as you. My error message is the same but the error code variates just like yours. I'm also stuck at V01.00.0450
2023-4-9
Use props
Toufik94
New

Netherlands

The newest update doesn't even show in my list. Even after repeatedly spamming the refresh button. And the rare time when it does pop up it doesn't want to update (update failed)

Something seriously is wrong.
2023-4-9
Use props
RachelGomez
lvl.1

India

When you encounter a server error when checking for updates, it can be frustrating, but there are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection, and try accessing other websites to confirm that your internet is working correctly.

Restart your computer: Restarting your computer can sometimes help to clear any temporary issues that may be causing the server error.

Clear your browser's cache and cookies: Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can sometimes help to resolve server errors. To do this, go to your browser's settings and look for the option to clear cache and cookies.

Disable any antivirus software: Your antivirus software could be blocking the connection to the server, so try disabling it temporarily and check if the error goes away.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

TigerLaosu Posted at 4-9 08:59
I am having the issue when checking for firmware updates on RC, so I downloaded the DJI Assistant as suggested and was able to update firmware (both RC and aircraft) successfully using the DJI Assistant. But when I went back to RC and checked for firmware updates again, it gave the same "server not available" error. I cleared the caches and tried again, the same problem! This is worrisome, as it seems to be a very common problem among users.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and check if the issue persists? Also, can you please confirm what firmware version did you update through the software? Lastly, did you experience any other issues aside from the "server not available" on the DJI RC and your Aircrat?  Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-10
Use props
MICHAEL5027110
New
Estonia

on my DJI MINI 3 PRO RC, firmware 01.00.0450 does not allow checking for updates, it constantly writes "Server error. Please wait and try again code: 0x115000100001. Well, I waited and repeated a week already. Please advise what to do

изображение_viber_2023-04-15_05-14-54-000.jpg
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MICHAEL5027110 Posted at 4-14 18:43
on my DJI MINI 3 PRO RC, firmware 01.00.0450 does not allow checking for updates, it constantly writes "Server error. Please wait and try again code: 0x115000100001. Well, I waited and repeated a week already. Please advise what to do

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly ensure that it is connected to a network. You may try logging out, then back in and try again. You may also try updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). If these has been performed already, we recommend you wait for the next update. Our engineers are currently working to resolve it as soon as possible. We appreciate your understanding, and continued support.
2023-4-14
Use props
RamblinMan
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-14 21:31
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly ensure that it is connected to a network. You may try logging out, then back in and try again. You may also try updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). If these has been performed already, we recommend you wait for the next update. Our engineers are currently working to resolve it as soon as possible. We appreciate your understanding, and continued support.

I am having the same issue.  If it's a server error, why is the possibility that it is a server error on the DJI side not raised as a solution?   I have the mini 3 pro with the RC controller.  I've cleared cache.  Logged out of my wifi and back in.  Tried updating from profile.  Just keep getting server error messages.  
2023-4-27
Use props
amiller2571
lvl.1

United States

Same here

I've tried updating the RC with DJI Flay App and the Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). All just give server errors
2023-4-28
Use props
djiuser_EFG9lEUe88fy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Same here getting server error...
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RamblinMan Posted at 4-27 07:29
I am having the same issue.  If it's a server error, why is the possibility that it is a server error on the DJI side not raised as a solution?   I have the mini 3 pro with the RC controller.  I've cleared cache.  Logged out of my wifi and back in.  Tried updating from profile.  Just keep getting server error messages.

Hi, RamblinMan. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried updating it through the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)? Please keep us posted.
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_YFgpe7CZrazC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi.

I am getting the exact same issues as everyone on here with the DJI RC and the Mini 3 Pro.

I have tried every step listed here including clearing cache, signing out and in, and performing a factory reset. I try to update the firmware from both areas, including the profile section but neither work and I still get the same message of server error, wait a moment and try again.  

I tried to use the Assistant 2 desktop app, but like another user on here I either get an error trying to get the latest firmware or it fails at 99% every time.

This seems fundamentally wrong that a company like DJI has so many users with the same issue.

Any advice DJI of what to do for me and everyone else on here experiencing the same issue?

2023-4-29
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules