United Kingdom

2022-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That was some epic footage Corey.    That takes some big ones to fly like you did in that location.  I don't think the CL35 could have performed that well at that location.  You seem to get the best performance of any YT posters on the Avata.  
2022-11-6
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-6 04:16
That was some epic footage Corey.    That takes some big ones to fly like you did in that location.  I don't think the CL35 could have performed that well at that location.  You seem to get the best performance of any YT posters on the Avata.

It’s just having confidence in the gear and flying it like it was meant to be flown. I have crashed it 3 times though, but that was my own fault trying to put a square peg in a round hole. A lot on YT just fly it to review it or point out its faults. I don’t review and haven’t found any faults as yet. I just love flying it, as it really is a very good cinewhoop drone.
2022-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 11-6 04:51
It’s just having confidence in the gear and flying it like it was meant to be flown. I have crashed it 3 times though, but that was my own fault trying to put a square peg in a round hole. A lot on YT just fly it to review it or point out its faults. I don’t review and haven’t found any faults as yet. I just love flying it, as it really is a very good cinewhoop drone.

Confidence + experience + great flying skills = A happy FPV owner.  

I really enjoy your epic FPV adventures.  Keep up the great work.
2022-11-6
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

a very cool parking garage video on different levels!
2022-11-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
2022-11-6
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

That place it too clean!
2022-11-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You've got some skills there Corey.  
2022-11-8
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-6 06:49
Confidence + experience + great flying skills = A happy FPV owner.  

I really enjoy your epic FPV adventures.  Keep up the great work.

Thanks man and means a lot in the super critical world of this hobby. Good laugh in here as it's high risk but work it. Could have gone down a level and popped up at the other end but didn't want to push it sinal wise. When I went up a level and along, the signal dropped quite a bit but was fine once turned round and on the way back.
2022-11-8
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 11-8 00:39
You've got some skills there Corey.

Thanks man. Still have tohe occasional head fart though and do stuff all wrong. It's all part of the hobby.....I think
2022-11-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 11-8 04:01
Thanks man and means a lot in the super critical world of this hobby. Good laugh in here as it's high risk but work it. Could have gone down a level and popped up at the other end but didn't want to push it sinal wise. When I went up a level and along, the signal dropped quite a bit but was fine once turned round and on the way back.

You're very welcome Corey.    Hope you are having a great week.
2022-11-8
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-8 04:50
You're very welcome Corey.    Hope you are having a great week.

You too buddy. Proper blowing now. Had a storm of sorts last night in Yorkshire. lashing against the bedroom window.
2022-11-8
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

I know you say that's the Avata, and I have no reason not to believe you, however, when you fly by yourself, it looks like you are wearing Fatshark goggles lol. Anyway, no matter what it was, that is awesome flying
2022-11-8
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FPVTrendz Posted at 11-8 09:20
I know you say that's the Avata, and I have no reason not to believe you, however, when you fly by yourself, it looks like you are wearing Fatshark goggles lol. Anyway, no matter what it was, that is awesome flying

Really ? I mean come on man - Fatsharks ???? Oh Jesus
2022-11-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyFPV Posted at 11-8 04:05
Thanks man. Still have tohe occasional head fart though and do stuff all wrong. It's all part of the hobby.....I think

If you dont crash FPV you're not pushing it hard enough.
2022-11-8
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 11-8 23:52
If you dont crash FPV you're not pushing it hard enough.

Yeah, and apparently that's a popular misconseption among the community
2022-11-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 11-8 05:33
You too buddy. Proper blowing now. Had a storm of sorts last night in Yorkshire. lashing against the bedroom window.

Doesn't sound like it will be good weather for flying today then.  I remember a few blustery and rainy days while visiting in the north of Scotland.  Just made me want to stay indoors.
2022-11-9
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-9 03:03
Doesn't sound like it will be good weather for flying today then.  I remember a few blustery and rainy days while visiting in the north of Scotland.  Just made me want to stay indoors.

Been out really early to fly an abandoned bus depot. Thing is, it also has travellers in the car park. They were all asleep when I got there and still no signs of life when I left. It's uploading as we speak. Good one too this one.
2022-11-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 11-9 03:07
Been out really early to fly an abandoned bus depot. Thing is, it also has travellers in the car park. They were all asleep when I got there and still no signs of life when I left. It's uploading as we speak. Good one too this one.

Thanks for the heads up Corey.  I'll be on the look out for the video.  
2022-11-9
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

Great footage and great musical background!
2022-11-9
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 11-8 20:40
Really ? I mean come on man - Fatsharks ???? Oh Jesus

I did not mean anything by it, I do believe that it's the Avata. But the goggles look white lol. But like I said, it was awesome flying inside the car park. I really enjoyed the video.
2022-11-9
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FPVTrendz Posted at 11-9 08:52
I did not mean anything by it, I do believe that it's the Avata. But the goggles look white lol. But like I said, it was awesome flying inside the car park. I really enjoyed the video.

I have a wrap on the face plate for protection as it can scratch quite easy. It’s like a sticker bomb design. Glad you enjoyed it bud, so thanks.
2022-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules