Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery charging indicator wrong LED sequence after newest FW update
901 7 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Fr3KlXzkpbRW
lvl.2

Lithuania

Hello,

So i noticed after updating to the newest DJI RC firmware, that one of my batteries shows the wrong charging LED sequence.
No matter what is the actual charge of the battery, the charging indication allways goes 1->2->3->4, as if the battery was completely depleted. THis happens both on the drone and in the charging hub.
It charges fine, stops charging fine, and even when the charger is disconnected, the drone and the battery charging hub both show the correct battery charge, but as soon as i connect the charger, it sotarts showing the charge indication as if the battery is completely depleted. This indication stays the same, until the battery is charged to 100%, then it stops and dispays a full charge.

What should i do?
2022-11-6
Use props
djiuser_Fr3KlXzkpbRW
lvl.2

Lithuania

Update: Completely depleted the battery and this problem seemed to have disappeared.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, djiuser_Fr3KlXzkpbRW.  Thank you for reaching out and for providing us the update. It's good to read that the issue has been fixed after depleting the battery.  Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-6
Use props
djiuser_Fr3KlXzkpbRW
lvl.2

Lithuania

Hello,

After using the battery again, the same issue appeared. What can be done about this?
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Fr3KlXzkpbRW Posted at 11-7 22:31
Hello,

After using the battery again, the same issue appeared. What can be done about this?

Good day. Thank you for the update and we are sorry to hear that the error reappeared. In this case, we need to ask for a sample video showing the exact issue so we may forward it to our engineers for further investigation. On the video, please show the battery level first, and then charge it to show the LED behavior. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-7
Use props
davidy61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57037 ft
Australia

djiuser_Fr3KlXzkpbRW Posted at 11-7 22:31
Hello,

Was there ever a solution to this.

I seem to be having a similar problem.

Put all batteries in the 3 battery hub, shows 3 lights on each battery.

Then starts charging battery 1 and flashes all 4 lights for ages on this battery.  Other lights go off on other 2 batteries.

Never seems to stop charging battery 1.  Landed up doing 1 battery at a time.  Still flashes all 4 led's on a 3 bar battery.

Whe i first got it, did not do this.  Just went 3-4 on each battery and then stopped.

Put one in drone and charged it, same issue with all 4 lights cycling from a 3 bar battery.

David
2022-12-11
Use props
Desi Drone
New

India

https://youtu.be/i2gBgztwCws
2022-12-14
Use props
Desi Drone
New

India