Joystick speed when tracking
1007 5 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZmootheOperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 187516 ft
Norway

I'm on the latest firmware on my OM6. When starting to track a subject, the joystick speed increases. This couldn't possibly be intended? It makes it harder to smoothly reframe the tracked object.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, ZmootheOperator. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please try changing the speed of the joystick to Low or Mid from the DJI Mimo app. If the issue persists kindly let us know, and provide the firmware version of the OM6 and the version of the Mimo App. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-6
Use props
ZmootheOperator
lvl.4
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 10:19
Hello, ZmootheOperator. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please try changing the speed of the joystick to Low or Mid from the DJI Mimo app. If the issue persists kindly let us know, and provide the firmware version of the OM6 and the version of the Mimo App. Thank you for your cooperation.

Joystick speed is already set to low. It works perfectly, until I start active tracking. The joystick speed ithen changes to a much faster response.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ZmootheOperator Posted at 11-6 14:50
Joystick speed is already set to low. It works perfectly, until I start active tracking. The joystick speed ithen changes to a much faster response.

Hi there, ZmootheOperator. Thank you for the update. To further confirm the issue, we'd like to ask you for a sample video of the operation showing the speed of the joystick movement. We will then have it forwarded to our engineers for investigation. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-6
Use props
ZmootheOperator
lvl.4
Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 11-6 23:51
Hi there, ZmootheOperator. Thank you for the update. To further confirm the issue, we'd like to ask you for a sample video of the operation showing the speed of the joystick movement. We will then have it forwarded to our engineers for investigation. Thank you for your cooperation.

I won't be home to do that in a while. But tell them to set joystick speed to slow, and move it sideways with and without active tracking. When tracking is active, it pans at twice the speed...or thereabouts (This is on an iPhone 13 Pro Max with the main 1.0x camera).
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ZmootheOperator Posted at 11-8 14:13
I won't be home to do that in a while. But tell them to set joystick speed to slow, and move it sideways with and without active tracking. When tracking is active, it pans at twice the speed...or thereabouts (This is on an iPhone 13 Pro Max with the main 1.0x camera).

Hello there. Thank you for the update. This is well-noted and we will forward your suggestions to the related department. Whenever possible, please share with us the requested video to have the issue reviewed more thoroughly. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules