Wide Angle Lens
927 4 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gotstabnoel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32953 ft
United States

Hello all, might be a first post in awhile, recently purchased the MP3, last drone purchase and flights have been with a Spark! I haven't flown the MP3 yet and looking into getting the DJI Wide Angle lens.  

looking at comparisons bewetween Freewell Wide Angle lens which also comes with the anamorophic lens and filters against the DJI Official Wide Angle lens - i'm curious and can't seem to find the answer to this but what are the limitations to either wide angle lens.  

Meaning, one the lens is on there's only certain video and photo features we can take; i'm erading here and there that putting on the wide angle lens you're limited to modifying your ISO settings, is that right?

On a side topic, B&H has the DJI Wide Angle lens ready to ship (US) but there's a post ont he forums here where MODs and DJI officials warn of "thid party" lenses; there wasn't a clear answer that the B&H DJI Wide Angle lens was officially from DJI even though the case is branded DJI and the description says "wide angle lens from DJI".
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Gotstabnoel. Thank you for reaching out. You are correct, some features like FocusTrack are disabled when using a wide-angle lens or ND filter. The only recommended Wide-Angle Lens for Mini 3 Pro is the one from our store https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... t-v2&position=2 however, it is currently unavailable. You may click on In Stock Reminder and then submit your email address so that you'll get notified once it is available again. We hope that other DJI Pilots can give you insights about the 3rd party lenses. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-6
Use props
Tueso
lvl.1
Flight distance : 224649 ft
Australia

Hi,

This product has been temporarily unavailable for quite some time now I am wondering if you have an estimate for the DJI Mini 3 Pro wide-angle lens release date? And why is this product unavailable.
2022-12-7
Use props
gotstabnoel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32953 ft
United States

Tueso Posted at 12-7 21:08
Hi,

This product has been temporarily unavailable for quite some time now I am wondering if you have an estimate for the DJI Mini 3 Pro wide-angle lens release date? And why is this product unavailable.

They just replenished.  Ordered it last week and it’s arriving today.  Weird is that the original post I asked looks exactly what I just ordered. Had to pay for shipping where shipping would have been free from third party.  Kinda rough that DJI forces me to buy from them and pay for shipping when they have third party dealers shipping their “official items” for free.  
2022-12-12
Use props
AntonioTech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

The DJI wide angle lens is still "out of stock"
2022-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules