Customise scroll wheels on remote controller?
1085 3 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndrewRH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2157864 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

There is no ability that I can find to be able to reverse the direction of the scroll wheels on the Mavic 3 Pro Remote Control unit.

I want the camera tilt up / down to be done in the opposite way than what the remote controller is set to (I find myself always tilting it opposite since rotating right makes me think of pushing the camera lens down to ground - but it goes up!). I also find myself sometimes zooming in the opposite direction (out instead of in) when scrolling with the other roll wheel.

Given that all other controls are customisable, then I feel that the scroll wheels should be too.

Please may you add this ability in a future firmware update?

Thank you,

~Andrew~
customise (UK) / customize (USA)
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AndrewRH. Thank you for reaching out and for bringing this information with us. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-6
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This has been requested many many times and as you can see an option has yet to be provided, I wouldn't hold your breath in atticipation of anything happening.
With regards to gimbal pitch, I literally think of putting a box up on a high shelf, you push it up and pull it down, that matches the action of my finger tip on the gimbal's scroll wheel.
2022-11-6
Use props
CRAIGMART75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1543901 ft
  • >>>
United States

Would be a great Option to adjust
2022-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now