Always oblique
679 1 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timkieu
lvl.1
Switzerland

Good day,

I just bought the osmo mobile 6 and I have a problem. See pictures attached: why my iPhone is not straight? Actually it should. When I switch the mode back and forth, the iPhone comes back straight. But later it does not straighten again. I am at a loss.

Thanks for the help.

Tim

2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Timkieu. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below to fix the issue:

1) Update the gimbal to the latest firmware version.
2) Complete gimbal auto-calibration.  
3) Complete horizontal gimbal adjustment.  
4) Restart the gimbal and try again.
5) If the issue persists, perform the following:  
a) If the magnetic phone clamp is used, enable the phone’s level function to check the tilt angle.
iOS: Enter the built-in Measure app.
1) Check the tilt angle and correct the position of the phone. Take the horizontal screen placement of the phone as an example:
a. If the level value is negative, it indicates that the center of gravity of the mobile phone is on the left, and the mobile phone needs to be pushed to the right until the value shows 0°;  
b. If the level value is positive, it indicates that the center of gravity of the mobile phone is on the right, and the mobile phone needs to be pushed to the left until the value shows 0°;  
2) If it is found that the tilt angle is decreased after adjustment, perform Horizontal Gimbal Adjustment via DJI Mimo to correct the motor angle.  
*As the mobile phone's gyroscope may have certain deviations, the displayed angle is for reference only. Please try to compare objects with the grid lines of the camera to determine the tilt situation.
*When using the magnetic phone clamp, please remove the phone case. As the case material is relatively soft, it may easily cause the phone clamp to be tilted at a certain angle.

If the issue persists after following the steps, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules