745 5 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karstenul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 841299 ft
Germany

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with a flight record that I can't upload. I have to delet it from the RC, because it is a duplicate (no idea where it comes from).
How can I delete this? Thanks for some hints

Cheers,
Karsten
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, karstenul. Thank you for your inquiry. To further confirm, do the two records (duplicate) show under "Flight Data Center?" If not, please confirm where it is located. Moreover, when you try to delete it, are you getting any error messages or it simply does not respond? Also, may we know where are you trying to upload the flight record to? We will be waiting for your response. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-6
Use props
karstenul
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 11-6 20:39
Hi, karstenul. Thank you for your inquiry. To further confirm, do the two records (duplicate) show under "Flight Data Center?" If not, please confirm where it is located. Moreover, when you try to delete it, are you getting any error messages or it simply does not respond? Also, may we know where are you trying to upload the flight record to? We will be waiting for your response. Thank you for your continued support.

Hi Tony, thanks for your answer. Yes, both records (the right one and the duplicate) can be seen in the "Flight Data Center". I will send you a picture later today. There you can see the details.
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

karstenul Posted at 11-7 02:32
Hi Tony, thanks for your answer. Yes, both records (the right one and the duplicate) can be seen in the "Flight Data Center". I will send you a picture later today. There you can see the details.

We'd love to hear an update from you, karstenul. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-7
Use props
karstenul
lvl.4
Germany

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-7 04:19
In Flight Records, select one of the duplicate records, swipe left, then click Delete.

Hi Dirty Bird, thanks a lot. Didn't know that it is so easy (omg).
Record deleted, problem resolved
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

karstenul Posted at 11-7 04:28
Hi Dirty Bird, thanks a lot. Didn't know that it is so easy (omg).
Record deleted, problem resolved

Hi, karstenul. We're pleased to read that your concern has been sorted by following the suggestions from your co-user. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules