Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kentiler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 172726 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

I use AEB mode for the majority of my photos if I'm not doing a mapping project.  The DJI Pilot 2 app doesn't appear to have a way to take AEB shots, or change to another format from 4x3 mode.  

Are there plans to create these modes for this drone/controlling app?

--Kent
2022-11-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry that DJI Mavic 3E doesn't support AEB mode for the time being.
Just a kind reminder that if you want to use this function, you can purchase Mavic 3.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.

Thank you for your understanding.

2022-11-12
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Found too the photos size is fixed to 4:3 ratio, you can't change to 16:9 as you can on the standard mavic 3, but this is the maximum 20 megapixel resolution, so I guess optimal in that respect for what the drone is designed for and you can always crop if needed after.  The lack of AEB is a bit annoying though if you need HDR type photos with higher dynamic range, but again if you need for video and more flexibility with photos the mavic 3 is the one to go for as it's designed for that purpose. Hopefully they will introduce AEB in a future firmware update though for the M3E.
2023-3-25
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was able to use Dronelink to create an automated AEB function.  Not ideal,  but at least it can be done with this extra work.
2023-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules