DJI Care Refresh - Good Deal? 1yr or 2 yr?
2627 5 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skysailor64
Second Officer
United States

Have not yet pulled the trigger on ordering the Action 3 after canceling my very early order due to the focus issue.  Things are "starting" to look more encouraging so I was looking at the DJI Care Refresh programs and am wondering if there is some good experience out there that can help with making a decision as to whether or not to add a 1 or 2 year coverage onto a possible future order of an Action 3.  Appreciate hearing from anyone who has made use of this coverage.
2022-11-6
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I have never bought DJI Care Refresh with any of the DJI products I have bought, but was actually thinking about buying it for my OA3. It is a cheap insurance if something goes wrong.

But I think it all depend for what your usage will be. Like vlogging, or real action.
2022-11-6
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

According to this video, the Action 3 seems to be indestructible. But if you plan on doing more damage, you should prolly get one :-)

2022-11-6
Use props
skysailor64
Second Officer
United States

osmonauta Posted at 11-6 16:20
According to this video, the Action 3 seems to be indestructible. But if you plan on doing more damage, you should prolly get one :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-dVnIFAoNQ

Yep! That's for sure! Ha ha
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry with us. The DJI Care refresh offers 2 replacements in one year and 3 replacements for a 2-year plan. You may request a replacement for your unit for a small additional cost if there is an accident occurs. For Osmo Action 3, the first DJI Care refresh replacement fee is $19, and the second replacement fee is $29. For more information, you may access this link https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-osmo-action-3 . Thank you for always choosing DJI!
2022-11-6
Use props
G1tgudscrub
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1434603 ft
  • >>>
United States

I play airsoft, and generally only use tempered protectors on the Screens and not the lenses (reduces quality).

So as a result, its kinda a no brainer to get the insurance. Pretty common for gopros to get shot out in my industry.
2022-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules