lvl.1
Brazil

dji avatar camera malfunction
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? Can you please try to connect all the components (DJI Goggles 2 (FPV Goggles 2), DJI Avata, and DJI Motion Controller (FPV RC 2) to the DJI Assistant 2 consumer drone version and please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-6
Use props
Rubinhosm
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-6 19:56
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the unit experience a hard landing before? Can you please try to connect all the components (DJI Goggles 2 (FPV Goggles 2), DJI Avata, and DJI Motion Controller (FPV RC 2) to the DJI Assistant 2 consumer drone version and please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

the avatar already arrived with this defect, there was no fall, the avatar is updated, in the video I'm going to send the link shows the defect.
At the end of the video I touch the cable and the defect increases

https://youtu.be/1sUT3ZDCwP8
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. In this case, you may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-11-7
Use props
zmox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2717 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm experiencing a similar problem, the cable looks just like that, never crashed the drone and it used to work just fine. Now, the camera shows some digital stripes. Anyone with this problem too and got to fix it? (I live in Perú, so no dji refresh here).
2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

zmox Posted at 4-27 15:59
I'm experiencing a similar problem, the cable looks just like that, never crashed the drone and it used to work just fine. Now, the camera shows some digital stripes. Anyone with this problem too and got to fix it? (I live in Perú, so no dji refresh here).

Hi there, may I confirm if the video recorded also has this issue? Could you please provide us with sample footage for further confirmation?
2023-4-29
Use props
zmox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2717 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-29 01:48
Hi there, may I confirm if the video recorded also has this issue? Could you please provide us with sample footage for further confirmation?

Hello DJI Mindy, I sent you a personal message with the Google Drive link, it has the original video.
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

zmox Posted at 4-29 04:10
Hello DJI Mindy, I sent you a personal message with the Google Drive link, it has the original video.

Hello, there. Do you mind sending me the link, too?
2023-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

zmox Posted at 4-29 04:10

Sorry for the late reply. I replied to your PM, please take a look.
2023-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules