Osmo 2 and Pixel 7 - too much to hope?
1973 1 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
baz TTD
lvl.1

Australia

Looking at the way DJI tends to race ahead with product updates while lagging waaaay behind on app and device support, is there any point hoping for an update to DJI Go or the Osmo 2 firmware that would see it work with a Pixel 7? or any late model mobile for that matter?  Or do I now own an Osmo brick?

I get that my Osmo is an older model, but it's hardly coal-fired and it seems to still be working perfectly fine (mechanically, electrically). Functionally, it still does most of what I need it to do and I don;t use it often enough to justify an upgrade to a current Osmo. Only the software is rendering it e-waste at this point.

Does DJI have a statute of limitations on backwards compatibility (of it's own products)?
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and communicating your suggestions. Please know that this is recorded and we will forward it to our developers. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have further inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules